i know like oh i walked down the block i just drank i can of soda i just ate dinner and it was so good now im going out with my friends now im out with my friend now im drinking with my friends now im talking more with my friends now me and my friends are going home now im in my bed under my covers now my eyes are closing im going to sleep its like who really cares

Best Answer

A girl on my facebook posts literary everything.One time she was complaining how her period was late and all the sh**s every month.Yes I deleted her.

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

I never post of facebook but keep friends with people I have aquantices with and people I don't even remember how I know. I love reading their weird confessions ect, actually I can't believe the things people post it's freaking amazing. Maybe I am like a facebook stalker no actually I don't think so!!

Best Answer

Everyone just wants attention.

Best Answer

No its not - most of us don't have time to do that. I don't think Facebook is the best way to do it either. Invent a better, quicker way and you will quickly become a millionaire!

Best Answer

I use it as a blog ,its for myself though.

Best Answer

they have nowhere else to vent and i suppose they are seeking that attention and want people to care but we see them as these attention seekers and really annoying so no one wants to help them. sticky situation. or there are those that just want the attention full stop

Best Answer

They need attention.

Best Answer

FB is the new way of living...... so to people its like real life, therefore, they SHARE!!

Best Answer

I have 3 friends on my facebook page and two of them don't even message me back. Thats why I'm getting rid of it. But some people swear by it and I have to admit I envy the people who have like a million friends.

Best Answer

yeah, but they probably never speak to most of them ,same as here.

Best Answer

This woman at my office swears by facebook to the point where its an obssession. It's pretty sad to hear her talk about all these random people.

Best Answer

You have to document your life or you'll forget it ever happen.

Best Answer

because there entire life is facebook

Best Answer

I never do. Post way more on EP, but that's because I can be myself on here

Best Answer

because they have no life

Best Answer

because facebook is their *entire* life.

Best Answer

celeb complex?

Best Answer

I often wondered that. If FB makes people feel like celebrities. In their delusional minds of course.

Best Answer

Looking for a connection out there.

Best Answer

stupid sheeple

Best Answer

Same reason why ANYONE would post photos of their children online....

Best Answer

Why? To show off? I don't have kids so I cannot relate

Best Answer

I guess I'd call it...ineptness, at life. Insecurity therefore searching for others praise of something that belongs to you. Posting photos of your children online disgusts me in the purest form. Facebook included. Any sicko can copy them and do as he wishes with them including look for your child.

Best Answer

Cause they are crying out for help!

Best Answer