Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 11, 2013 in Community

because they are too egoistic and lack the common sense to accept the fact that they are wrong...

Best Answer

Pride, too much of pride can be bad and sad. Better be open minded and accept that you aren't 100% perfect and you can't do all right and possibly know everything :S

I know many people like that. Its mentally tiring handling with their mistakes and their stuff ö.ö'

Best Answer

Oh my gosh I know what you mean... its exhausting dealing with someone who can never admit they are wrong about something.

Best Answer

Like totally, specially when it is the elders. I know and respect the rule "respect your elders for they know better". But sometimes its just way to exhausting ö3ö

Best Answer

Because that's what being as stubborn as a mule is. One always thinks that their words are of high authority, and 50% of the time, they aren't.

I'm kinda stubborn, but not to the extent of thinking I'm ALWAYS right. At least I admit it. :->

Best Answer

They're too damn conceited

Best Answer

cuz they know being right is wrong thing to do

Best Answer

bekase thar a **** hole

Best Answer

They have to be right, they can not accept being wrong.

Best Answer

OMG!!!! the timing of this question couldn't have been more perfect for today...

I wish I knew

Best Answer

Because their massive delicate ego will not allow this.

Best Answer

Because admitting hurts more than knowing ?

Best Answer

I'm never wrong.

Best Answer