99.9% of everything that happens is pure unadulterated Bullsh^t

Best Answer

I think that people want it easy. not wanting to take the time to study the bible for themselves, pray, and meet God on his terms,

Best Answer

I know i don't know why they are just so desperate for answers and so vulnerable. Just like someone who has lost a lover and desperate for love. There needs to be a proper leader who can stand up and stay this way to blissful happiness and answers to self.

Best Answer

Yeah they put their faith in man and that is their problem!!! That is when they get confused you see!

Best Answer

Sometimes I'm interested in that particular persons take on an issue

Best Answer

My rather limited view on what you ask?<br />
We are *all* seekers and searches; correction, *most* of us are. There will always be those who’s imaginations don’t stretch further than the ‘obvious’. In obvious situations we fight what is wrong in our lives, where some are strong enough to fight and where there are those not strong enough; that is inner-strength. But there are those who fight and no matter what they do, they don’t overcome the hurdles that come their way. Either the hurdle is too big to get over (even the strongest) or the person isn’t strong enough to overcome what the vast majority might say is a ‘simple’ hurdle. We are *all* different, in other words, with our strengths and our weakness’s … ( and my guess is that you are wondering where this is all leading at this point.)<br />
People are searching for different things in life; deeper meanings to life and to living in other words. Atheist, Christians and all manner of Spiritual believers are searching. Each might say they have what is their considered answer; that’s what we do, we *all* do this, but no matter how deeply we look into the varying beliefs *no-one* can say the know the answers. It works when a group of believers work along the same Spiritual lines, but when there are a mixture of Spiritual groups things become foggy. If a person asks a question about God, and the *only* people who responded where Christians, then it wouldn’t be so foggy. When five (or so) believers in different Faiths and beliefs answer, then you are right; no-one knows what they the answer because there are *five* different answers from *five* different beliefs. Think of religious questions being little different to Political questions; most don’t agree with those, but no-one causes a great fuss other than to disagree. It’s the self-same thing.<br />
It’s up to the Asker of the question to believe (or not believe) anything that comes in as answers.)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Do those 5 believers REALLY have very different beliefs? Applying your political analogy to the United States, when it comes down to brass tacks, the day to day operations of the US government REALLY aren't affected that much by the political orientation of the current holding power in the executive branch. Yet, everybody's fighting like cats and dogs...

Best Answer

Maybe it was meant to be this way, that no one really knows nothing, just showing us that man can never really be God, no matter how hard he tries... Great tip: to watch out for any sorts of "new age" or whatever religious gurus.

Best Answer

"Maybe it was meant to be this way, that no one really knows nothing, just showing us that man can never really be God" YES! My point exactly; everyone seems to 'know' yet no-one 'knows'.

Best Answer

"Do those 5 believers REALLY have very different beliefs" Fundamentally? ... of course they have different beliefs; that's why no-one can say they 'know'. As every Politician professes to know the answers, they don't know because if they did the Political world would be objective rather than subjective and the world would be free of Political catastrophies.

Best Answer

We sometimes ask those who will most likely give us the confirmation of what we feel already. For some people, accepting another person's view that is so very different from what we already have solidly decided is simply not an option.

Best Answer

WHO!! WHAT!! WERE!! WHEN!!!

Best Answer

I know WTF dude, I am seriously disillusioned right now, how stupid was I!!!!

Best Answer