hehe12 hehe12 22-25 13 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Community

Because Internet are great! Full of information, full of tools... Don't be like stone age people who doesn't like books!

Best Answer

Yes but how would one know, if they haven't met the person in 'real life'. I believe everything people say about themselves on the net. It's lovely to be in such fascinating company!

Best Answer

No, akward silences, no expectation of an in depth conversation, no pressure to click on an interpersonal level

Best Answer

I think some people want to be liked and accepted so much, that they produce comments not necessarily corresponding to what they really are, but to what they would like to be and what would cause interest. I think it may be comparable to relating ourselves to book/movie characters... just it is Them playing the roles.

Best Answer

im like that, i think its cause people assume i care what they think about me

Best Answer

its easier to be who you are here rather than in real with the pressures of society telling us how to act.

Best Answer

Another reason could be that they have a difficult time being their self in person.

Best Answer

Because maybe it's something "New" for them.

Best Answer

Because in real life most people are to scared to be them self!

Best Answer