NaturallyPeculiar NaturallyPeculiar 18-21, F 16 Answers Apr 28 in Community

Because they don't really understand what freedom of speech is. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.

Best Answer

Every human being has the freedom of speech -- ergo, they may speak whatever their mind desires, assuming there is a functional larynx and orifice. It does not concern the consequences of such freedom of speech, however.

Best Answer

This was very well stated.

Best Answer

Because they also believe an IQ of 90 is enough for them to be president.

Best Answer

Below average IQ is the new average.

Best Answer

So I'm average now?! Woot! Yay me!

Best Answer

Nope. Only in 'Murica would you be average. :P Kidding. You're smart, A dogg. Don't worry about it.

Best Answer

I'm moving to America then! XD Aww thanks pal. :3

Best Answer

when nobody takes action and ignores .. what else can they think ? Even dogs have freedom to bark, isn't it ?

Best Answer

They only champion liberty so they can abuse it

Best Answer

I dont think theres such a thing as freedom of speech. And boo to bullies.

Best Answer

Because people take everything to the extreme. They use it to justify their behavior.

Best Answer

Who the helll are "YOU" to decide what freedom of speech should and shouldn't permit???? I think "YOU" just crossed the line....how's THAT?!?

Best Answer

Freedom of speech means the gov't can't arrest you for saying, "Obama is a piece of **** and should die in a fire." It doesn't mean people can't criticize what you said, it doesn't mean they have to tolerate it either.

Best Answer

I'm not deciding what it should or shouldn't permit. I'm just saying that freedom of speech isn't an excuse to bully others.

Best Answer

same reason why the Supreme Court has to decide if lying ion a political campaign is free speech...thanks right wing!

Best Answer

For the very same reason that some people want to silence those who disagree with them.

Best Answer

because they are idiots

Best Answer

Because they're bullies...

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

ask the liberal media

Best Answer