cleargerman cleargerman 26-30, F 11 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Marriage

trust issue..

Best Answer

better yet... why do some people make FB and Twitter accounts for their pets?

Best Answer

Or unborn children...

Best Answer

ok that is just creepy....

Best Answer

They are projecting that they are transparent to each other.. All until their second avatar gets unveiled.<br />
I would ban marriages at least for this or put all married ones in a separate state, so the singles have a world for themselves. Couples pose a lot of nuisance interfering in the lives of singles.

Best Answer

Some couples are so cloying. I am all for transparency and openess, but when you are online, communicating with friends and family, it is quite clear there's only one person before the screen.

Best Answer

well facebook isn't a big deal for me. If my girl got on mine and started trollin i wouldn't care.

Best Answer

I am referring to the way people blatanly make it a "couples account" with both names on it. I think it's stupid.

Best Answer

damn, my bad

Best Answer

I do too.....but it's not like anybody is hard to find, even if they didn't...inotherwords, a spouse could look the other up and find him or her...lol...

Best Answer

Why do you need to keep something like that secret...?

Best Answer

Best Answer

See, that's a mistake. Individual profiles. Then a "business" page... an official page, for the couple as a couple.

Best Answer

So each of them can keep track of who they're talking to.

Best Answer

This is really juvenile. I find it insulting that I have to expose myself for the sake of someone's relationship.

Best Answer

I kind of pulled that out of my ***. I don't really know why some people do that either. =/

Best Answer

Its a bad idea . We had joint accounts and when we split up . She put up naked photos of me and then locked me out

Best Answer

OMG. That's awful. I'm sorry.

Best Answer

She was a little crazy. On the bright side I gave a few friends a laugh and she had a lot worse photos she could have used.

Best Answer