It's the only way they can get people to look at it. It should be classified as eye rape.

Best Answer

LMFAO!

Best Answer

Because they are disgusting perverts who have nothing better to do than degrade and disrespect themselves.

Best Answer

I have no idea. Seen some really shocking ones as well.

Best Answer

Some people would say that have "**** for Brains"

Best Answer

I find it interesting that no person with a junk avatar replied!<br />
I guess we will never know the motivation.

Best Answer

Maybe for the shock value. I dont really know. Not something I would care to do anyway.

Best Answer

One mans junk is another womans treasure :)

Best Answer

Lack of imagination.

Best Answer

It's probably more attractive than their face, if that's the case they are in trouble. I have no wish to see either...I do wish it would stop......you can never unsee anything......eeewww

Best Answer

it bothers me when they show it in their avatars. I have no problems with them putting those photos in their album and then inviting people to look at them, but having those pictures as an avatar is innapropriate when there are minors on this site.

Best Answer

Because that is who they are

Best Answer

They think that others will find it attractive, for some reason. But it's just not a rather attractive body part, in my opinion. I'm much prefer to see a face.

Best Answer

Dunno but please make it stop.

Best Answer

People are sick.

Best Answer

It's the only way to make tiny.. magnified by 10 times?

Best Answer