madasalizard madasalizard 22-25, M 18 Answers Mar 26, 2012

doesn't matter, i doubt he's gonna be re-elected. unless people love the abuse we found ourselves in these years we were plagued of his presidency. high unemployment rates, numerous foreclosers. people struggling, like we haven't in years. he sucks, <br />
some will vouch for him and say its not his fault and that he came into office with too much on his plate....really people? a leader needs to own up to that role. if he can't stand the heat then he better get outta that kitchen

Best Answer

What exactly has he lied about? At least he hasn't launched an attack on another nation with some bogus excuse about "weapons of mass destruction." It is beyond contemptible to use one's position of authority to carry on a personal vendetta.

Best Answer

He still has time, he is just biding his time with Iran. And I think you will find what is happening now between america, Israel and Iran is caused by another fabricated story of Iran having weapons of mass destruction.

Best Answer

maybe obama didnt give a bogus excuse. still, i've noticed a shift in events that have affected even the lowest person on the totem pole (aka me) so that shows some bad leadership. he's letting the problems come home.
if you're really 50 some years old i wouldnt expect you to understand the feelings of someone my age.

Best Answer

Oh now, this doesn't make sense. I thought Obama was a Muslim who is all out for Muslims and Muslim countries. Surely he wouldn't attack what he supposedly upholds would he? Is this an example of GOP lies against Obama to make him look bad that failed? I don't know because you know what. Things have looked the same for me since I became an adult in 1975. I've had to make my own way and it hasn't been noticeably any harder or any easier at any time or other and that is the truth as far as I see it.

Best Answer

I never said I trusted him, tee hee ;)

Best Answer

I don't I think he's a Muslim but that's just how I feel I'm a Christian an he's family members burned down church's while Christians where in the church an he wrote a book dreams from my father his father was a killer drunk driver who's too say he was ever right for this job no one has a say but god so shut it dont get mad cause I'm bashing him but what I say is tru so if u have nothing nice too reply don't reply

Best Answer

how do we know this? dont propagate this mans rep please. til he comeshere and fixes :P my computer im not gonmna judge him

Best Answer

How is he obviously a liar? How do you really know this? Has he personally lied to you and you really found out yourself that he lied. You know like when you find out your child lied or your boyfriend/girlfriend lied to you. You have real proof of it. All you know is what a bunch of pwer drunk politicians say and they lie, cheat and steal at any given moment and opportunity. Yeah, maybe he has lied, but you know what, he seems to me to have a great amount of dignity, much more than the opposite group of hogs.

Best Answer

I think you are going on his charisma, and yes I agree he is very charismatic. But he has a long list of documented lies which actually did come from him himself.

Best Answer

All Presidents are.

Best Answer

Same reason why every nations believe in their leaders bunch of sheeps to cut

Best Answer

My Friend Says "True Story"<br />
I Don't Know But I Don't Like The Guy.

Best Answer

Because they are the stupid gullible types that got him elected along with the special interest groups. Too ignorant to admit they were wrong and keep riding that pony. America is being destroyed from the inside out by Obama.

Best Answer