Especially the ones making cracks about stereotypes?
DisorderlyCyn DisorderlyCyn 41-45, F 12 Answers Jan 18 in Doing Good

Because that is the limit of their intellect. Somewhere they took a wrong turn on Sesame Street and never really grew up.

But take comfort that this is as close as they will ever get to their fifteen minutes of fame. The world has little use for them, which beyond a vague sense of emptiness and frustration they will never understand.

Best Answer

I can't add to that,I can usually be tolerant of people.some of these people are adults with kids even.No matter how I try to elevate the conversation,it never gets past baby talk.this out of dozens of web sites i've visited the only one that allows it ,and yet what they do sensor is harmless nonsense.

Best Answer

because there ignorant trolls ugly from the inside out,they are some of the lowest forms of life that a human can become,they can only exist here where they can hide behind the keyboard. and one other thing is there only funny to themselves and never can create anything of any value.

Best Answer

Probably because they see people doing it and want to get the negative attention.

Best Answer

I'm just dyslexic. And I can't help it if I have big toes ...???

Best Answer

There is a type of person out there that likes to set up drama and then just sit back and watch it develop. Otherwise known as trolls. Poking sleeping bears makes them happy.

Best Answer

I don't know why so many people out there enjoy the thought of people seeing them as morons.

Best Answer

because they're mental.

Best Answer

for evidence, please see below

Best Answer

I dunno... I'm pretty mental myself but I don't see myself making fun of people just because of the culture they come from.

Best Answer

different kind of mental. lack of empathy, for starters.

Best Answer

They are acting like 14 year olds, they haven't grown up.

Best Answer

Because they ARE funny. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's only five minutes to Wapner.

Best Answer

Because stereotypes are funny because they ARE stereotypes and deserve to be made fun of. Now excuse me, I have to go make a bologna sandwich on white bread with mayonnaise and a glass of milk and then try to learn how to jump

Best Answer

Good luck with that, Chippie.

Best Answer

Thanks, the sandwich was good

Best Answer

As all bologna sandwiches w/mayo on white bread are! I had white bread too, but I put a greasy Bubba burger, a slice of Kraft cheese, two squirts of ketchup, a squirt of mustard and a glob of mayo on it. Oh with a bread and butter pickle.

Best Answer

They're insensitive jerks, and likely haven't ever seriously been on the receiving end. Few who have think it's funny.

Best Answer

I was on the receiving end on this site today, which is what prompted my question. The question I'm referring to was deleted but the same person thought herself clever enough to ask it again. I didn't report it but neither time was she at all original or clever.

Best Answer

they never are "original or clever" the most the can do is throw insults at a child like level.they can't debate ,the best they can reply with is on the level of your a poo poo head.Its almost funny at times how pathetic they are.This is the only site they seem to get away with it at.

Best Answer

Homicide's illegal and death is the penalty

What justifies the homicide, when he dies?

In his own iniquity it's the

Master of the Mantis Rapture coming at you

We have an APB on an MC Killer

Looks like the work of a Master

Evidence indicates that's it's stature

Merciless like a terrorist hard to capture

The flow, changes like a chameleon

Plays like a friend and stabs you like a dagger

This technique attacks the immune system

Disguised like a lie paralyzing the victim

You scream as it enters your bloodstream

Erupts your brain from the pain these thoughts contain

Moving on a nigga with the speed of a centipede

and injure - ANY ************* CONTENDER

Best Answer

The funny part is I deliberately read this in Geddy Lee's singing voice.

Best Answer

No clue who that is, but still funny. I bet hes British.

Best Answer

He's Canadian. Lead singer for Rush. You should check them out. Especially the early stuff.

Best Answer

I've heard of Rush, I never really liked them much. A couple songs are good but cant get real into them. Kinda like the beetles, I honestly tried to like their music but its too slow pace and I hate them, Rush is much better than the beetles

Best Answer

Well they're no Wu-Tang Clan but the drummer is pretty sweet.

Best Answer

So, you like the Wu? Awesome :) looks like I have another friend on here

Best Answer