Denzebarrrn Denzebarrrn 18-21, M 5 Answers Jul 1 in Community

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Best Answer

Anynonmouse! I don't think it's only us and a virus, every animal does that.

Best Answer

I don't think you wrote that, I think you just want to avoid the truth, we can do anything we want and we don't want to be nice about stuff we want, we get it done, but we could just make the world better instead of complaining and being so american about how stupid stuff is.

Best Answer

People can say what they want about humans in general but they certainly are not special. Lets give the other animals a chance to catch up and they can kick our "elitist" *****.

Best Answer

We did it before their brain can develop to our standard

Best Answer

Boom

Best Answer