Family?....They will borrow money to pay their light bills and go without heat in their homes so someone will THINK they are well off... This makes no sense to me at all...
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 12 Answers Feb 25 in Doing Good

I completely agree, some of my family does that and I think, "what's the point it's just material things"

Best Answer

Yea that's terrible

Best Answer

cuz their dum

Best Answer

They want everyone to think that they have a perfect life.

Best Answer

Its stupid. Once you get to a certain level financially it no longer matters what the Jones think, what kind of car you drive, or what clothes you wear. Those people who are out trying to impress are usually always overextended.

Best Answer

I never got into sneakers like other New Yorkers, I don't see the point of $200 -$300 ugly colored shoes that they literally fight and kill for. But I would rather pay the bills, hold off and buy a designer professional dress swear because apparently SVPs and VPs take notice and recommend you for a higher paying job.

Best Answer

Well I was making great money until my ARM jumped to 19% I didn't know I couldn't afford a $400,000 house on $7.37 an hour.

Best Answer

It's one thing IF you have money to spend, but if you don't why do it.. Once you leave that income the spending should stop and family come first..

Best Answer

The Jones's attitude.

Best Answer

That's just crazy

Best Answer

LOTS of crazy here in Edmonton. Mega homes are out of control

Best Answer

Jones vs the Joneses ... So stupid. I don't get it either Vickie.

Best Answer