irishknight1973 irishknight1973 36-40, M 5 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in EP

Agreed! If ever in doubt, ask...

Best Answer

there's a talent in not saying anything at all

Best Answer

Our Irish last name means something about bears.My Dad died when I was 23.When I see The Big Bear and the Little Bear in the sky i say thats me chasing my Dad around.

Best Answer

I like your story, reminds me of what my father said: his star is the smallest in the big bear. He died five years ago, but I feel we are always connected by the stars forever.

Best Answer

The more you learn the more you find out you don't know.... people who think they know everything lack vision and true intelligence. I love the saying 'if you teach yourself then you are taught by an idiot' so for people who think they can learn everything and anything in isolation will not develop fully and their knowledge will be confined to their own understanding and prior knowledge (I have 6 degrees by the way)

Best Answer

Way to go my grandfather had that many.Ive never went to college.I wanted to be an astronaut so I could be with the stars instead of gazing at them.But,lol,I can find my way around the sky,lol.

Best Answer

I was thrown out of Uni when I was 19!!! went back when I was 30.... it's never too late... all lessons aren't learnt in school or college.... life is a classroom, never close your mind and certainly never put yourself down (there are plenty of people who will do that for you). If you feel that a formal qualification would lend weight and confirmation to your field of knowledge why don't you look for a suitable course? then again you don't really need anyone else to validate what you know, just always have an open mind.

Best Answer

The problem is I dont know what it is I dont know

Best Answer