Hiddenintheleaves Hiddenintheleaves 22-25, F 9 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Friendship

Alot of people have no confidence in the mental/emotions social triangle. They usually have to put others down to make themselves feel good about themselves. It's sad to think about this

Best Answer

lol...welcome to the human world...its an ego debate :)

Best Answer

I live with a **** it attitude and so none comments will get to me, I'll **** you be4 u even start....

Best Answer

Good defense mechanism. It's something a lot of us including me needs to develop

Best Answer

Cause they are full of themselves, and are neurologically unable to see that their way is not the only way. Its best to ignore them. But I know how frustrating they can be. They want to control everyone elses lives, but expect people to tolerate them. They love the intolerance paradox to make tolerance look inconsistent.

Best Answer

As you get older all this kind of slides away as all you want from life is a quiet one.

Best Answer

Most people feel that way and that's just the way it is. People suck sometimes.

Best Answer