Sshinesc Sshinesc 36-40, F 7 Answers Jan 19, 2012

it probably stems from their belief that they are so brilliant, that they cant believe some one else could possible believe facts over their opinion. <br />
here in America we are becoming a nation ruled by opinion with no real basis in reality, not informed facts. ranging from history to politics and every thing in between.

Best Answer

UNEDUCATED! just because you don't beleive in their ideas that makes you under them, but really that means they have a small mind and can't think outside the box, like a freind of mind says(small minds are not big enough to learn new things) obviously you can think outside the box or you wouldn't have noticed their defishancies. just bat your eyes and say oh ok and walk away and under your breath say ****!

Best Answer

Haha I do say that, but it's said to their face before I walk away! :-D

Best Answer

Some people just can't see past their own opinionsI've often given people facts,references so they can see for themselves,and they still insist that I'm wrong.And uneducated is just one of the nicer words they use trying to shut out rational discussion

Best Answer

Well said, Thank you :)

Best Answer

they are " know it all's "

Best Answer

Was on a forum the other day, and I saw a person who thought just that. They insisted that everyone else who responded to the thread they made was wrong- even though they worded the title as a question (when it was instead a trap to fall into, in which they just began to bombard you with reasons why you were wrong).<br />
I think it is because belief is so strong. Admit it- you KNOW you're right about certain things. No one is certain of everything, yet in the spirit of belief, no one is certain of nothing.

Best Answer

It happens on EP too, it seems as if some think they are the ultimate GENIUSES and if your responses differ from theirs it make you an uneducated idiot!

Best Answer

Yeah, it does happen a lot here :/.

Best Answer

I know right blaaa

Best Answer

They want you to agree with thieir opinions.

Best Answer

That may be true, I respect people's opinions even if I disagree but I wouldn't tell someone they are uneducated.

Best Answer

i try to respect other opinons too, but some people just see theirs and thats it, wow like the government(ha-ha) i figure if i'm not learning something every day i guess i'm dead, i will never no all, but thats what life is, good questions tonite:)

Best Answer