boldlyme boldlyme 36-40, F 9 Answers Sep 22, 2011

because they lack self esteem and need to feel that they can control other people by having an effect on their lives. They would have been criticised for being nice when they were young, lashed out and bullied someone verbally and found that that other person backed down and Voila! For the rest of their lives they find that POWER FREAKING works. It's a learned behaviour which the truly weak/brittle/fragile themselves personalities never grow out of. Ignoring them and continuing on your way is the best way to deal with them. Confrontation will lead to more bullying, agreeing wtih them with sentences such as " I'm sure you're right" and yet doing your own thing confuses them : ) As long as they are just 'trying' to intimidate you then they are failing. Good for you!

Best Answer

No matter the age, bullies behave as they do out of low self esteme, insecurity, and feelings of inadequacy, and an inablity to relate to others in a healthy manner. In other words, the problem is theirs, not yours.

Best Answer

They're idiots with low self esteem . They're intimidated by something about you such as looks /intelligence/class.

Best Answer

You are such a sweetheart!

Best Answer

Wow, its because of my looks, intelligence and class.
Thanx alot.

Best Answer

They have a low self image. Makes them feel better about themselves. Dont let them get you down.

Best Answer

I'm actually resisting the urge to mock him.

Best Answer

you need to let them know they can't do this with you if they do it once they will always as you will be an easy target. The way to let them know is with your fists and if you are to weak then the best weapon you can find. That will teach them possibly forever not to do this type of coward thing.

Best Answer

may be they them selves were intimidated. for some this tactic may work, but for others as my self ,it only seems to be a mystery. I wonder did they get attention as a child or were they dropped on their head. you could not pay out enough money to get me to waste time trying to intimidate or harass someone, especially someone you don't even know. These type of people will not live long good quality lives. they will end up with no friends and lonely. stomping on the floor at night will not get my attention for long.I will ignor you as if you were something that the wind blows away.there is someone of course that i am referring to.I would imagine him being someone of a religious cult. they are afraid that you will not continue to believe their lies. As Jim Jones did. taking people that are weak in heart and causing them to sale all their property and move away to some unfamiliar territory,only to have them to bow and be his subjects. people that try to intimidate , You notice I said try, they do not realize obviously, that it's only a matter of time what they do wil happen to them. some say it's karma, and some , like myself say you reap what ever you sow. So the essence of what I am writing is GET A LIFE.<br />
A

Best Answer

WHY DO YOU ASK!!!!!?

Best Answer

Intimidate someone and find out.

Best Answer

Note I said try. I personally find it laughable.

Best Answer

If a person has to try to intimidate others then they're not very intimidating.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer