My daughter's dad is such a fricking ****!
laceset laceset 36-40, F 17 Answers Dec 27, 2011

ahh... the classical "ad hominem" attack... the sure sign of the incompetent....

Best Answer

Because they are cruel, they have nothing on you and they don't think things though. People who do this are sad sad people and need to stop, think and grow up.

Best Answer

Because some people are more about winning an argument than they are about exchanging views. Competitors, they loose sight of the value of an open conversation in the midst of playing "the game".

Best Answer

Well, keep this in mind! Nothing is ever what it seems. The truth can be twisted, bent, and turned inside out. Anyone who is some what intellegent can turn a bad or negitive thing into the best thing their ever was. Our political process and our government does this on a daily bacis. and it's not hard to do.<br />
I think everyone should join the debate team in high school. And learn a bit about how words can be twisted. If more people were aware, they could see whats happening. Our justice system is the same way!

Best Answer

It's cruel, they do it when they feel powerless.

Best Answer

They aren't very intelligent so they can't think up their own conversation or they are just plain mean.

Best Answer

People can be cruel, specially Brutus, et tu Brute!

Best Answer

They do?That hasn't been done to me.Hmm well I am glad it hasnt anyway.

Best Answer

Because some people don`t love us

Best Answer