SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 7 Answers Jun 1, 2012

Well many people view life as a competition with others and they will constantly strive to come out on top no matter who they step on along the way. Maybe it just becomes such a habit that they regard this to be normal in every part of life including love.

This led me to ponder, again, what is love ? Upon thinking this I, figuratively speaking, opened the door labelled "love" in my mind and I saw a long, endless, dimly lit underground type passageway with many vault like doors here and there lining the sides. So I closed that door again while remembering, "Ah yes.....I've tried taking that route many times but I never reached the end of the passageway and the journey certainly was not easy. I closed that door for a reason."

I then chose to take the easy route and looked in the dictionary. I found a quaintly amusing and simple definition of love :

A feeling of great fondness or enthusiasm for a person or thing.

LOL, isn't that sweet. :-)

Best Answer

That is very sweet. In part, love is unselfish and when two people can put one another's happiness above their own, that is BLISS and that nervanic(like that new term? :) ) beginning to love. I say beginning, as love like the day progresses, changes, and must be viewed in its entirety while adapting along the way.

Best Answer

I don't think love easy, nor do I think it a battlefield. It can be challenging and hard at times, wonderful and inspiring at others. It is a very strong emotion and the ultimate expression of tolerance all at the same time.

Best Answer

Very nicely stated!

Best Answer

Thank you. By the way, what did you find? :)

Best Answer

A book that was driving me nuts trying to locate. :) Mission accomplished!

Best Answer

Ooooooh oooooh oooh oooh oooh... Why does luuuuv always feeeeel liiike ^o^

Sorry. Couldn't resist breaking out a little Jordin Sparks.

Best Answer

hehehe that works! :)

Best Answer

I blame that John Mayer

Best Answer

Good place for the blame. lol

Best Answer

Not sure.

I think true love should be easy.

Best Answer

One would think...

Best Answer