I think this is very strange...........is it really such a turn on?
buttercups1966 buttercups1966 41-45, F 21 Answers Aug 19, 2009

kazwaz, don't you mean it's not your cup of pee?

Best Answer

It's hard to explain fetishes. I've always been fascinated at how women urinate. The warm liquid splashing against my bare flesh is so erotic.

Best Answer

Some of these responses are a little negative...so I'll try offering the alternative thought.<br />
This entire thing just falls under 'weird fetishes'. Some people like to have **** smeared all over them to, or love it when their woman is on her period. There are some people who want someone to take control, whip them, chain them, beat them.<br />
They're just kinks. I know I personally love to wrestle and fight with my woman. It's a turn on, gets the juices flowing.<br />
Why do some people only get horny to certain types of music? See what I mean?

Best Answer

This summer I ran a medical clinic in Fort Myers Florida. Several nights a week I found myself visiting a little indoor/outdoor nightclub around a mile from the beach. I got to know all of the regulars (a pretty stuffy bunch to say the least). One warm rainy evening a pretty new girl showed up named April. She was tall, maybe 5'-9”, slender build, and beautiful auburn hair. We hit it off immediately. We danced indoors until we were both drenched in sweat. To cool down we moved to the outside dance floor where it was raining. It must have been 90 degrees outside in the rain. The cool raindrops felt great against our hot sweaty skin. Before long we were both wet from head to toe. I commented to April how sexy she looked all wet. Her tube dress glistened in the moonlight. April then asked if I would like to walk her to the beach for a midnight swim. I loved the idea because I swim in my jeans every chance I get. As we left the nightclub I really had to pee. I drank six beers, and I treated April to five. I figured that I would simply pee in the ocean. Half way to the beach with the big Florida raindrops coming down, I could not hold it back any longer. I let out a big pee squirt in my jeans. The hot pee felt great as it seeped down my crotch. It was a “Bad Boy” turn-on. My jeans were damp from the rain anyway. Clearly April did not notice, so I squirted out more hot pee again. As we neared the beach I could hear the waves blasting the beach. I could not hold it in any longer, I fully relieved myself. As we reached the sand April started running toward the water saying she had to pee really bad. I tackled her to the sand and started tickling her. As I tickled April, she rolled over on top of me and sat on my hips. Suddenly I felt hot pee again. It was April's. I listened to a steady stream of pee hit my jeans. I was now fully erect being covered with April's hot pee. Her pee shot down through my pants and covered my crotch. April looked down at me and said; “I hope it was as good for you as it felt for me. And by the way, I only have sex with the men who I can pee on.” As I slipped my hand between April's legs I realized that she wore no underwear. It was such an erotic experience. April then unbuttoned my jeans and slipped me into her. It was not long before I deposited a little gift for her to take home. Laughing out heads off, We ran down to the water and dove into the surf to wash off. I walked April back to her beach hotel. She was on a layover for the airlines. When we got to the hotel, we went for one last dip in the heated pool. We must have looked shocking to the guests walking by, necking fully clothed in the hotel's pool. I am sure we make everyone jealous. I spent the balance of the night with April. In the morning she was gone. From that point on, for the four months I worked in Florida, April and I continued to hook-up every three days.

Best Answer

CC2008 - your answer intrigues me. Just what do you do with those items, hmmmm? or should I even ask?

Best Answer

I don't know. "Golden showers" are a HUGE turn-off for me. Yuck.

Best Answer

Cause they are filthy, unevolved human beings-seriously-they have issues.

Best Answer

If that is funky, look up 'Cleveland steamer'... Not my cup of tea, or coffee, or anything for that matter.

Best Answer

dunno - not my cup of tea, but whatever turns you on i suppose!

Best Answer

I DON'T KNOW, WHY WOULD THEY

Best Answer