You're browsing the stories, and you see one. A story that is so obviously fabricated from the imagination. Why?
Echinodermata Echinodermata 22-25, M 10 Answers Dec 24, 2011

For some people, their dream world is more real than the real world. They are sharing themselves in a deeply personal way. What you read from them is a sort of truth. Read it with empathy.

Best Answer

I am a fictional character.I don't really exist anywhere except in your mind.

Best Answer

wishful thinking or just expressing creativity would be my guess.

Best Answer

There is a bit of non-fiction in all fiction.

Best Answer

everyone's life is crazy and i would have never believed mine was the way it went. So when you read stories you should take it with a grain of salt and just be thankful that your's is the way it is.....it could always be a horror story.

Best Answer

They write them because they are vanilla people in vanilla relationship's and the only way they can get off is to write about there fantasies .... which will never come true because if someone offered them the chance to actually live that fantasy they would **** themselves .

Best Answer