no, why should anyone edit their experiences just to accommodate the television generation, with their "everything needs to be in 8 minute chunks" attitude to life?

Best Answer

Some of us actually shares the whote story so that people may understand our experiences better - shorting it down to a 2 or 3 line story doesn't quite give the same result.

Best Answer

Expanding it to hundred lines even is so useless

Best Answer

It does if the person knows how to do it properly without it being a mumblejumble of the same sentences and meanings over and over.

Best Answer

Some people have alot of feeling and experiences inside them that they cannot form into physical words, they have no one to listen. Here, however, someone is always willing to read and help. Isn't this what EP is, at it's core? A place to experience and offer your experience as help in return.

Best Answer

I respect anyone who takes the time to articulate their thoughts and feelings exactly the way they want it heard and interpreted; the devil is in the details, and someone being vague makes me feel theyre a little dishonest or biased, tell me WHY you think the way you do, that takes time.

Best Answer

Well I found few titles and initial paras v interesting but than later words were so complicated n just senseless that my head started spinning n felt like throwing up....I love reading but senseless thoughts just ....

forgive me if am cruel....was curious

Best Answer

then all they get is a heart or a troll haha

Best Answer

hmmm I kept my stories short hoping someone would ask questions but it never happened

Best Answer