You have been "BLOCKED".

Best Answer

I don't like to ask this question of you, but you did answer my question about not being able to ask a question. In fact a question that you had asked about "what would you like to bring to EP. " is one that will not allow me to answer. I think that I have answered a couple of your questions. I don't like to ask, but did you BLOCK ME. If you did, want did I do to deserve it, if you did not, I apologize for asking you. I just trying to understand why I cannot answer a general question. I do not want to hurt anyone inwhat I say or do.

Best Answer

If someone blocked you you can't answer that persons questions

Best Answer

Hi & thanks for BA :) I just check if I had blocked you and to be honest, I did. Sorry! The reason I think I have is because I guess I did not like your answers on my stories. I have gotten lots of weird comments in the past and the one's who leaves me such comments, I end up blocking them. When I have answered your question, I had no clue I have blocked you since I can't recall who I have blocked or not. I unblocked you. Sorry about that and thanks again for BA. :)

Best Answer

ThAnk you very much for unblocking me. If I did something to cause you to block me, please let me know so I will not try to do it again. Again thank you

Best Answer

Not a problem ... I'm glad we both solved our problem. :)

Best Answer

cuz your confusing as fawk

Best Answer

The asker has blocked you.

Best Answer

I don't even know the the person asking the question.

Best Answer