I am not the smallest girl in the world, but I also don't draw attention to myself by wearing that stuff. I know what I can wear and what I can't. Do they not realize that people are looking and laughing at them?
sab01 sab01 26-30, F 30 Answers Sep 26, 2012 in Hobbies

I agree. But by the same token why do some really skinny girls wear clothes that they shouldn´t ? Like bikinis and really tight clothes.<br />
They love attention but not the right kind.<br />
They look like stick insects.

Best Answer

Let me tell ya something. Some guys LOVE that, when a big girl is confident enough to show a little booty. <br />
Yeah I don't get it either. Anyway, nobody should wear too-tight clothes, but nothing creeps me out more than skinny girls in skinny jeans. They look like stick figures. I wonder if anyone laughs at them. . .

Best Answer

Some people just don't care what others think.. they do what makes them happy.

Best Answer

They probably have a lot of self confidence and dont care..Same as tattooed eyebrows,fake tans, fake nails that look like hell to me... But its their body and they are the ones who have to feel good about themselves..

Best Answer

Is that a bikini top I see in your picture, there?

Best Answer

nope, one piece bathing suit

Best Answer

It's not what they should or should not wear. It is "why not" wear it. <br />
You say it people laugh. They say "I don't care." <br />
You see they are fat and they know it and everyone else knows it, whether or not they wear a moo moo or a thong they are still fat. <br />
So they decide that they are not going to be ashamed of wearing what everyone else is.

Best Answer

Maybe they don't think it looks bad. Here are some men who love bigger girls and love them wearing skimpy clothes.

Best Answer

They are probably going off the size they wore 20 years earlier and thinking it looks the same

Best Answer

I believe people should wear clothes that fit them and with some class. Wether they are fat medium or skinny. Bam.

Best Answer

-really late answer but I just want to say something-<br />
When you other people say skinny girls are flat, stick like, etc, you're wrong. You're saying that a skinny girl is a girl who is unnaturally thin, possibly by an eating disorder. But there IS such things as naturally skinny and petite girls. They are healthy, petite, and skinny. Not that twig like skinny. <br />
And most of you are saying that "fat" girls that wear tight clothes & bikinis are confident and they don't worry about being thin like the majority of society. There's where you're wrong. Worrying about being thin is completely different to worrying about being healthy. Overweight people shouldn't think about being thin to look good, they should be worrying about being thin to be healthy.

Best Answer

Thin does not equal healthy. One should always seek to be healthy above all, regardless of what that means. People should be focused on the health of others, when they judge them, not on what looks good to them.

Best Answer

Well they think they look fine and they are not afraid to be judged. They have self confidence and accept their body. Also they might not have as much money as you and gained weight and can't buy new clothes. If you really wanna know why don't you ask a 'Fat Girl' you see next time. Let her wear what she wants. Every person has their own agenda and also, don't judge a person until you've walked two moons in their moccasins.<br />
Have a nice day. <br />
~Kelsee

Best Answer

well maybe because im hispanic and we naturally like girls to have some boobs and some butt (im a girl btw) but me and my friends are only disgusted w flat ppl trying to "show off" something they dont have or when they arent proportional like big boobs and no *** eww thats really nasty and well small boobs w big *** isnt gross ...my parents however just dont like fat ppl period because they take it as they are like that because they have no self control and self respect ...so even with clothes they think they are gross but my dad doesnt like girls that are too skinny either but he cares more about the face..when we are at the beach honestly we just mind our own business for the most part yea I see fat ppl in almost no fabric but I just look away..is rude to say something my parents raised me good and personally I think is not right for ppl to make fun of others whoever the f u are, if ur gonna say something say it when ur home or just dont say anything at all..but really Im more disgusted by those skinny flat chicks w like some belly fat like eww and ugh ppl with no *** in bikini thats just unpleasant is like ugh just no I rather see a fat chick in a bikini then some srawny chick w no *** walking around like shes all that..but if they are comfortable is not like I can do anything about it so yup just go mind my self .. although we did make fun of some ugly chick once but only because she was going around like she was the greatest thing ever and we were like yeah maybe if she got plastic surgery but that was when we were little XD and well lil kids and drunk ppl always speak the truth

Best Answer

Spandex: It's a privilege, not a right ;-) lol

Best Answer

sometimes it gets like this way!: "ok i am fat and i dont mind your freaken opinion! Go furk!"

Best Answer

oh and how about the really heavy ones along with the bad clothes they also have tattoos and piercings,oh yeh sexy bb lol

Best Answer

it doesnt really matter that they should'nt wear that, as long as they like it,.... anyone can wear bikini's except for guys,... bikinis meant to wear for swimming although it looks good if u have perfect curves to wear it,... as long as they are confident and guts to wear it thats its good i mean there are girls woman that even they are not fat dont wear bikinis

Best Answer

Spandex?

Best Answer

Why do some people feel they shouldn't be allowed certain things and stifle their style because their body is not the mainstream image?

Best Answer

California Dreaming, without thought to the consequences. Its a choice.

Best Answer

i call it the 'jennifer lopez' syndrome.. just cause it looks good on her all + size gals think it will do the same for them... ;)

Best Answer