gypsygirly gypsygirly 26-30, F 9 Answers Aug 24, 2010

All of my family treats me like that. Sometimes you have to create your own family that is not blood related.

Best Answer

some people are broken and they can't accept others or embrace them. its a sad reality.

Best Answer

Some modern western values make a person more self centred. This cuts across family values and makes people behave.........Well I don't want to use the words, but you get the idea. However, family is the place where they can't turn their back on you when you really need help. (At least it should be.) So lets hope those people never need to find that out, shall we?

Best Answer

Instead of embracing a family gone awry, start looking for a family that you would not only love to tuck under your wing and help but feel cozy with... You just might find a REAL family! :)

Best Answer

they are burdens! thats wht they keep tellin themselves.

Best Answer

I know how this one feels. Its not nice at all. In my case it's because they don't like my life choices.

Best Answer

Some relatives may be jealous of others.....maybe you had more friends or more dates than they did, or more barbies or more trucks. You can insert whatever word that fits for you after the word more because it honestly doesn't matter what it is, it's about how it made them feel at the time and if it made them feel bad, then it must be your fault. Nobody said that this answer had to make sense......and as far as I'm concerned treating relatives bad doesn't make sense no matter how you answer the question, nevertheless it happens all the time.

Best Answer

I want an answer to this question too

Best Answer