Jenni855 Jenni855 26-30, F 10 Answers Jun 17, 2012

They can be charming, at first, then you're caught in their self absorbed, selfish and shallow web.

Best Answer

Aint that the truth....

Best Answer

Yep, I caught up in a web right now! :)

Best Answer

There is a difference between making friends and attracting attention. Time usually sorts that out.

Best Answer

Very true. Hadn't thought of it like that.

Best Answer

Doesn't make any sense to me.

Best Answer

But those friendships ba<x>sed on the diffidence of others won't last, people do notice the selfishness after a while.

Best Answer

Do you think? I don't see it, they seem to ignore the selfishness.

Best Answer

I've seen that happen, you know people remember when they've been let down.

Best Answer

Selfish people think they are better/more important then others, they exude a confidence that tells people "I am awesome". People get curious about how that person is so awesome, and they want to be awesome too, so they try and get close to that person. The selfish person sees a less confident person wanting to get close to them, and sees how that friendship would benefit them. They become friends.

Best Answer

Very interesting. Thanks for this.

Best Answer

Thats a question nive askrd myself,because they are so self absorbed they know themselves too well and develop charasmatic,like power which can charm you i think its called psycophant

Best Answer

Will have to look into this, thanks.

Best Answer