MisstressNocturnal MisstressNocturnal 26-30, F 25 Answers Apr 25, 2013 in Community

Men are handsome and boys are awkward.

Best Answer

For some reason the idea of older males, as in men, turns me off. Like, I know it's silly but it makes me think of dudes in suits with gray hair and stuff. I think it's just me though.

Best Answer

the comfort , the security, compassion combined with respect.. lots to share n learn... and no silly games. <br />
Most importantly the older men are more independent and more alone, rather than always amidst a group of jerks..

Best Answer

Well see you have to be careful with that one because there are more older guys who play silly games and have no respect, people like Ron Wood (even though he was an awesome guitarist) who are in their sixties and date teenage girls. That's not right, they should know that it's wrong.

Best Answer

well.. nothing can help if people jump blindly. One can easily gauge the temperament and respect one has .. by conversing for a while. And as they say "if you need to win something, you need to lose something".. and if you need to be with a famous person, so you need to tolerate their nonsense.

Best Answer

Depends how much older, tbh.

Best Answer

in my experience girls who have been raped or dont have a fatherfigure in their life usully go for other men and there is nothing wrong with that as long as its within legal limits and your over 18

Best Answer

they are more experienced , take time to eject ,,go for variety in sex.

Best Answer

eject?! it's not a fighter plane!!

Best Answer

means shoot five thick curdy missiles once excited .

Best Answer

They have a Daddy/little girl fantasy/fetish.

Best Answer

I don't know why but who are they and do you have any phone numbers?

Best Answer

money issue lol

Best Answer

I'm a teen (16) and i have to say i like older men. I have only felt like this for a year or so now but i can not help it, i am just attracted to them. Guys my age are just immature and i guess i hate that, thats one of the reasons i like older men but i just have an attraction to them that i have never had to guys my age....

Best Answer

are you currently dating an older man?

Best Answer

I can relate to my 26yo girlfriend because we both have middle class backgrounds, we both have bachelor degrees, we both have children and many other things. I treat her as an adult. There is no "daddy / daughter" element to our relationship (I'm 50). We are well aware that other people will notice the age difference and in fact she is nearly 3 years younger than my elder two children. But one thing we agree on is that although I would be pretty much the same person 8 years ago she definitely wasn't. She knows that she is a very different person to the girl she was at 18. So while we have a fantastic relationship it works because we are both adults. An 18yo is essentially a child in many respects compared with a 36yo (someone twice their age). So I guess in summary I would expect that the level of maturity shown by the two should be comparable, ideally with the man being a bit more mature than the girl. For an 18yo girl either she is very mature (it is possible) or the guy is pretty immature if there is an age gap of more than a few years. Essentially maturity, common interests and common background are the key to a successful relationship.

Best Answer

More mature, take their time, want to make their partner have an incredible experience, give their partner happiness, know how to please a woman, are comfortable in their own skin, know who they are, the list goes on...

Best Answer

Older men represent a father figure that some young ladies really desire. Also, older men have money and let's face it some young ladies are very materialistic and like the money spent on them.

Best Answer

any one want a 54 year old

Best Answer

Because we are Sweet and gentle, kind and sentimental. A lot of skills, patience and really care about our partners. Some of us can offer you tens of ******* every time....

Best Answer

Money,

Best Answer

May be relate to their Daddy, may be they are more mature than the boys of their age. May be it's my personality

Best Answer

Daddy issues

Best Answer

they have physical, physical more strength

Best Answer

OLDER MEN CAN GIVE MORE

Best Answer

(sry for bad english) <br />
I never had a problem with older men as a 23years young men.<br />
Most of teen girls like men in their 20-30 there are just some girls who like older men cause of money or cause they had a bad expirience with some douchbag or maybe just because some of them are too ugly for young men ;)

Best Answer