Because it is.

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

There are many religions and beliefs other than Christianity and God.

Best Answer

Yes, there are. Maybe I should reword the question?...I'm starting to think I should, lol

Best Answer

...um, maybe. I've read it several times now and I still think it says what I thought it said, which I guess is not what you meant. To your credit, I'm a bit intoxicated.

Best Answer

lol...you'll be ok

Best Answer

and...stop drinkin'!

Best Answer

Agree with SilenceEvermore. Religion is a structure. Anyone can do anything religiously. I brush my teeth religiously...twice a day. Just because you go to church religiously, it does not necessarily mean you are a believer in God and follow His teachings, etc. It just means you go to church.

Best Answer

Because many religions follow their own ideas and interpretations, of what they think God or Christ is saying. I prefer to just follow what was actually said..Christ preached tollerance, forgiveness, love..There are an awful lot of religions out there, that do not follow those concepts. Even if a person is not a believer of Christ, you have to admit, Jesus had a good philososphy of how to treat your fellow man.

Best Answer

Interesting...thank you for your answer

Best Answer

Religion is usually considered to have some form of structure..it's organized practice of faith with a community, as opposed to basically purely individual prayer and such.

Best Answer

I'm not quite understanding the difference. But, that's why I asked, lol

Best Answer

Religion = organized worship, generally.

Best Answer

Just look at the countless interpretations of the Bible, the so-called word of God. Each of them has become the basis of a different religion. Within Christianity alone there are hundreds. Do you not see the difference for example between Roman Catholicism and the Southern Baptist church? And then there are Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, all apparently believing in the same God. And yet how different their following of God's teachings are in many ways. It is the interpreters of God's word that create the different religions. This is not to mention the many religions that believe in different gods, multiple gods and so on. In the real world there is not just a single God that people believe in. The old saying is: If a horse believed in God, then God would resemble a horse. :))

Best Answer

Thank you for that :)

Best Answer

No problem. It's a very complex question that has troubled mankind for a couple of thousand years, causing ruthless conflict. So sad really that everyone has the need to feel that their interpretation is the only right one :))

Best Answer

take all religions and flush them!

Best Answer

think about the definition of religion (following a set of beliefs and practices), as well as the definition of god (for a ton of people god is not god/jesus).<br />
i think a lot of people reject either or for the stigma that is attached to it.

Best Answer

I have looked up the definition before. Maybe I should reword the question, lol. As it says "following/belief" in...

Best Answer