When the buildup to a major weather event, like a big storm, is the top news story of the day, that's when the weather personalities have the most facetime. They want to make the most of it, so they keep going on, showing us everything on the SuperDuperDoppler3000.

Best Answer

I bet they get overtime.

Best Answer

In 1987 the worst storm ever hit Ireland and the UK. It was a hurricane which is very rare. All the weather forecasters on the BBC for about a week before were showing there maps and charts and predicting that it would pass harmlessly north of us. It didn't. It hit us bang on! It was devastation. No one was prepared. Then the excuses started! I must admit I enjoyed watching some of them squirm! A lot of them are treated a celebrities. They appear on chat shows debating all sort of subjects! Why? There weather forecasters!!! My Uncle Mick can tell the weather by the way his wife snores at night! He says it hasn't worked with his next door neighbours wife so far but hes <br />
working on it! Now, Id love to see him on the TV!<br />
Weather is weather! Dress accordingly! x

Best Answer

Storms are "weather." Nice sunny warm days are not "weather."

Best Answer