Please Dont Say Its Because Of Their Size!
danny689 danny689 41-45, M 78 Answers Mar 2, 2012

Ha ha ha...I can't believe so many people still just don't get it. The brain is the largest sex organ not the ****. Some women's brain clicks on for the taboo and others for the 'bad boy' rebel type. I've also heard comments about being passionate even while being dominate. Another common comment is that we appreciate a woman's body. Thoughts of seeing the skin contrast seem to kickstart something in the brain. <br />
I can almost promise you, it's more than just having a big ****.

Best Answer

How can I get with U. I'm a black man that loves white women.

Best Answer

white women are going to chose the big d**k over ........."Dude The Brain is The Biggest Sex Organ"...... every-time buddy.

Best Answer

Of course you love white women, monkeys love beauties

Best Answer

Ha, just so you know Franky, I'm the MAN you THINK you are!
Just so you know.

Best Answer

Like king kong with the big dong

Best Answer

You know where the bad boys end up? Cheating or arrested. To name just a few, tiger woods, kobe bryant, hank baskett. Not to mention Lamar Odom or the football player Michael Vick who ended up in jail.Oh did I forget to mention OJ Simpson.Not to mention the rappers like DMX Fat Joe, Lil Wayne,loyd banks ,Mysticalal. Need I go on

Best Answer

As a white woman who loves black men, I can say that this is true.

Best Answer

I'm a European, white female, educated, middle-class, pretty much average in many things. I started dating women 5 years ago, I wasn't attracted by men anymore and I always felt attracted by women and at some point, I fell for a woman and I was with her for a few years.<br />
About a year ago, I moved to the states. And I can't tell you why, but I started to feel attracted by men again, only by black men though. And of course not by ALL of them, but every now and then there was one I liked. I can try to explain what I like about those guys but I don't know if I like them BECAUSE they are black or if it's something else. One thing I know is that I'm not interested in shocking or upsetting people with it, my family is extremely open minded and I keep my private life in privacy.<br />
So what I like in black men:<br />
The way they carry themselves (confident, proud, manly, they feel themselves)<br />
Their physical appearance (full lips, defined muscles, V-shape, soft skin, not too pilosed, not too fair skin)<br />
Sporty style, it looks like they don't put too much effort to look the way they look, it's just natural<br />
Intense sex (I feel how they desire me and how much they enjoy every inch of me, one extra is the black on white skin picture which I think is almost art, I just love it)<br />
They're usually sporty, athletic<br />
Good kissers((: <br />
-> those are all things I like in general, on white men as well as on women<br />
Maybe my preferences just happen to be common with black men. I'm back in Europe now and there are some white men I feel attracted to. But I haven't been intimate let alone dated anyone since I'm back so I don't know how much I would like the sex with a white man now that I had sex with black men. When I first had sex with a black man, I was simply amazed of how good it felt. And it's not about the size, it's about everything. I think it's the intensity with which a black man makes love.<br />
I don't mean to offend anyone, I just try to explain what makes me feel a certain way. And I haven't slept with every black and white man in this world so it might be a coincident that I had more intense sex with black men(;

Best Answer

I've never been with a black man but i think about it all the time. I just think it feels natural to want a black man to... you know...

Best Answer

I am a black man.From the mouth of the women that I have dated who were of different races. All talked about the thrill , the intensity and contrast.
Some mentioned size but it is more often a visceral experience

Best Answer

How can anyone value your opinion...you're not even sure whether or not you prefer men or women.

Best Answer

I adore white women to death
And I have always wanted one too.. I had one but things did not work out as she was influenced by the parents . They did not want her to go out of the family circles .. She cried but it was over.

Best Answer

Go ahead strawberries and find out what what you really like. I can guarantee you this: that theres a white man out there thats better for you in every single way but you might have to find that out the hard way. Hopefully, your perfect match doesn't believe in "once you go black we dont want you back" lol
But no one would be shocked if you did have sex with a black guy with rap music and black culture being hammered into the American psyche in the interest of a so-called equal society. But those of us who have been around for a while know this is all bullshit. Back in the early '80s before rap was big you couldn't find many white women who would even look at a black man except a few who were extremely overweight. Now its more common. But even today you RARELY see an attractive white women with a black man. The question here was why do white women like black men but I have my own question....Why is it whenever I see a white women with a black man she is always staring at me trying to get me to hold eye contact with her which I do occasionally if shes semi-attractive. But when I see a white women with a white man she almost always isn't looking around at other men. I noticed this maybe hundreds of times in fact almost every time ive seen a white women/ black man.

Best Answer

That is a dumb and racist thing to say. First off you know nothing of black culture. Hip hop and rap along with the ghetto fabulous lifestyle is actually a very small portion of the African-American community and culture. This is coming from a black woman. Actually I've seen the most stunning white women with black men. I mean these are white women that white men want, then there's the latter. And yes I agree, white men are in power but they have no say so on what women are attracted to. And white men can scumbags if not bigger dirtbags then black men. Due to the mere fact that a lot of them use their privilege to hurt other, especially people of color (not just black but minorities). Sorry but whites have a disgusting history of rape, cultural sabbabtoge, genocide, war causing, murder, and other unspeakable acts more than any other race in the world. If you're proud that your race has gained power by being a bunch psychopaths then your probably one yourself. :p

Best Answer

no man is born sporty you *****....a black guy will sit and eat chips all day will become storng and not fat? gimme a ******* break you just bullshit around cuz you a ******* ***** who let black **** you....let me tell you something and to all who hear this...black men are same as white men...no sex gods or born with big body or biggest *****....follow a black baby to his age of 40 then you see yourself they all do that with pills and as i read something that africa heat **** make them bigger but its all ******* ***** bullshit...a white man can **** you same good as black and as the brotha said its all what the brain dose....if you must know i give you exmple....try danger sex- danger sex whice i call it is that you have sex with someone in secret when your mum or dad or idk who in the house.....that make you horny cuz of the situation not that the boy do you so damn good....whatever each person brain turn him on...pass it on and share it to everyone cuz im ******* sick of seeing you people so ****** in your head and taking black as gods....belive me black just big ******* that i wont explain here cuz that to long and they just want your ******* they dont care about anything else....thats also a proof you can take as that they grow their *****

Best Answer

You mad bro? Lol

Best Answer

Do white men want to even touch you after the nasty stuff you've done with jungle bunnies you nasty chick. The way you talk you'd be a great candidate for an std screening.

Best Answer

Your a *****. This is why white girls get called ***** the most by all other races. Because of nasty std filled ******* like you is why i left white women alone and go after italion women, they arent ****** and they dont date just anybody (blacks)

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure she's completely content with not wanting to be touched by white men. She made it pretty clear she doesn't want to be. You're very ignorant and seem angry about this. Are you mad that you can't measure up or something? LOL.

Best Answer

Because you are cheap, you have to see a doctor.

Best Answer

if you have to claim you are educated/smart....you're not that ******* smart!

Best Answer

You don't want to offend anyone? You're very existence is offensive, you are a morally decrepit white *****. You are no better than a prostitute and your parents should be ashamed of you. Now that you've let one of those filthy apes inside you, please stay away from white men and women please. We don't need you bringing any diseases you caught slumming back into our community.

Best Answer

Definitely not true. I've routinely sat on my *** and scarfed down insane amounts of junk food for most of my life and have always and still do have a good-great physique. 8 pack, biceps, triceps, calves, all that ****. But I may be an exception...

Best Answer

Amazing that there are still individuals that think this way about fellow human beings. We're equal in every single way, yet somehow we're apes because our ancestors lived closer to the equator...Amazing.

Best Answer

Lol we are not 'equal'. While you monkeys were running around the jungles and Savannah throwing sticks at one another we were building civilizations and shaping the modern world. Black IQ scores are much lower on average than white IQ scores, in fact in some regions of the world you Africans score as low as 60 which is just a few points above retarded.

Best Answer

hi european.i love me some white women,mmmm,yummy

Best Answer

hi straw,i am so glad u want a black man,,i want a white women so bad..

Best Answer

Tell that to all the white kids among other races that I helped pass their class in high school. I'm talking white boys and girls that seriously struggled in the classroom and I'd been helping people from Freshman year all the way down to the Finals of Senior year. On top of that, I was in 8 different high schools being a military child... Funny thing is...Going into college I expect to help other white people as well... There's an innumerable amount of factors that determine a person's aptitude. The IQ test isn't even an accurate assessment of one's mental acuity.

Best Answer

hello, i'm an African American college student. I'm the product of a highly educated family and i notice a lot of white girls giving me attention, didn't matter if they had a boyfriend or not. I understand that many people only see the hip hop bangin' black guys but there are those of us with substance and i don't care for small minded, low key racists who stroke their small dicks while they **** on us to look better. in my eyes, a good man is a good man. I wonder how old you are to have a mind state like that…. are you married, where is your wife… what the **** have you done in your life to say that there can't be a worthy black man for a white woman. White people aren't some kind of gift, just a shade in a gradient…fuggin idiot

Best Answer

Lol you're an "African American college student". You say that like it is some kind of token of validation. Well guess what, that doesn't mean **** to me. Most white people I know went to College and graduated with honors, do you think you're something special? Education can't change your monkey genetics. A College degree doesn't make up for a hundred thousand years of stagnanted evolution. Europeans and Asians have surpassed you to become the masters of the modern world. You only exist because of White charity, you bring nothing to the table. Your parasites thriving off white guilt. If you are in College it is probably because you were given preferential treatment because you're from a stupid monkey race and they needed to fill some quota. A white kid would have done a lot more with that education than you ever could. White ****** only like black men because they are perversely turned on by the wrongness and filth of it; it is a fetish, nothing more.

Best Answer

The ignorance is strong with you, my son.

Best Answer

I am a white woman who has only dated black men. I am 38 years old and have never been with any other race. My family sure had a problem with this, however it just feels natural to me. When white men approach me or try to pursue me it's something I just can't do. I don't consider myself closed minded however there is just NO attraction there. I also am not attracted to lighter skin black men.. The darker the better!! I think every individual has different reasons or attraction to other races I don't believe there is one answer to this question. I know because of my own life experiences there is a reason behind it all. I was violated at a very young age (3) by a 16yr old white boy. I don't think as I got older that I purposely pursued black men.. It has always been natural for me. My first crush in the 5th grade was for a black guy. And my first willing sexual experience was with a black man. I don't have any comparison concerning an experience with a white man because I've never been with one nor do I desire to. Please do not misunderstand in what I'm saying I have no hatred towards white men.... The attraction just isn't there!! And to the women who believe all black men are "hung" it is a myth!!! Majority yes.. But if that is the sole reason for wanting to be with a black man... You might just be disappointed!!

Best Answer

Because they hate "Silky Hair", so they wish to permanently end the lineage of Silky hair, replace it with Nappy kinky hair made only by black *****! Hard to comb bad hair, they love it, its a form of mutilation its a FETISH

Best Answer

Scientists have proven race cannot be preserved. Also humanity comes from Africa, so where do you think those traits come from? A cosmic entity? Imagination? . No your so-called traits comes from the penis of a black man and the vagina of a black woman. Your butthurt and ignorance will make you more sour about your life. It's the truth now deal with it.

Best Answer

Whatever... You came out of a black mans ***.

Best Answer

You understand me! Lol. Sorry about your bad experience also.

Best Answer

Damaged goods. You have clearly been perverted beyond repair at an early age. You can suffer slowly from disease, poverty and domestic violence with the rest of the black community.

Best Answer

Why are we diseased? Why do a lot of us live in poverty? And what is the cause of domestic violence within the black community? None of those can be answered solely blaming the black human. A significant amount of those plights are/were caused by the white human as well. The fact that you can so maliciously vilify and speak against us in such a way as if we are the only ones to blame shows just how sick of a person you(not all white people) really are.

Best Answer

You Black's blame White people for all your problems. You Blacks contract and spread HIV and HEP C like it's going out of fashion. You are 11 times more likely to get AIDS than white men, so yeah I think it's pretty relevant.

Best Answer

Just like white people blame us and Hispanic people for the decline of America. Yet you brought us here and you blatantly allow people south of the border to come here and give them incentive to come here too!

Best Answer

Some white women are very attracted to black men. They love their dark skin, appearance, masculine personality, etc. If those white women want to be with a black man, then no one has a right to tell them not to do so.

Best Answer

hard to make beautiful art when there is a white canvas with white paint.

Best Answer

Milk is also hard to drink when its been mixed with sh!t

Best Answer

do you hate black people?

Best Answer

Because they are stupid, disgusting parasites who degrade every community they enter into.

Best Answer

Well, I hope you don't buy yours from the grocery store because that is what it's mixed with, not to mention blood and mucus.

Best Answer

Parasites?

Europeans are indigenous to just about nowhere, yet are on every continent that contains people of color, yet blacks are parasites?

Interesting logic spewed through hate filled lenses with ignorance for frames.

Best Answer

I don't think it's the penis thing. I think that women who only prefer black men are just not giving other men a chance. Maybe it's low self-esteem.

Best Answer

quit with the racism bs it has nothing to do with that. I've dated men of many different colours and races including black men. I don't go out with men for their penis size - I go out with men because of their personality.

Best Answer

No black men have more confidence. Scientifically confidence is more attractive. So a woman wanting a more confident man is actually survival. It's a alpha male trait. A woman wanting less would be considered low self esteem. Sorry babe confidence is attractive. And most blacks have high self confidence despite the world telling us we're not sh*t. So we've learned to love ourselves.

Best Answer

it's an actual thing who does not felt it can't say anything

Best Answer

Blacks have confidence because they lack the frontal lobe intelligence to clearly comprehend how they appear to others. Your 'confidence' is perceived as 'obnoxiousness' by most civilized people.

Chumchi if you date black men, please inform any white men you might want to date in future. We have a right to know where you have been and what you have done. However, don't be surprised if none of us want to marry you. Only a fool marries the village *****.

Best Answer

Wait..."We lack the frontal lobe intelligence to comprehend how we appear to others"? No fool, black people who grow up around harsh environments from birth just have a different standard of what is "normal" for self-presentation and behavior. A effect of the adversity of said environments - for many black people - causing an indifferent attitude towards how others think and perceive them. It has nothing to do with a lack of frontal lobe function in the brain. If anyone lacks anything I would say it is the neocortex function in your brain as any person with a logic based mind would never hold such hatred towards a group of people simply because of the color of their skin...

Best Answer

They have more confidence, because they don't care. They will **** anything with a hole. When you have no standards it is easy to be confident. Women who date only black men like being cheated on and VD. They also must like being domestic violence victims. Jealousy is also an Alpha Male trait.

Best Answer

I'm not sure, I don't think there is one thing that I appreciate about black men that white or latino or asian men also don't have. I'm attracted to confidence, brains and personality, all of which can apply to any man of any color. Besides, there are way too many nice guys for me to discriminate or focus on any one brand.

Best Answer

Lol if you date black men for their 'brains', then I doubt you have any yourself.

Best Answer

Insecure, by any chance? Still leaning on the ignorance that may have been taught by your parents, grandparents and extended family?

It's amazing that people of European decent that have the MOST to say, have spent the LEAST amount of time around black people.

It's just so ironic!

Best Answer

Some women want the color the texture and our huge tools. As a blackman I think any white girl who never go black is wasting somehow! <br />
To us ******* a white girl is a challenge we making sure she is left much satisfy as ourselves! <br />
My opinion..........

Best Answer

Best Answer

You're making sure she is left as diseased as your filthy selves.

Best Answer

It's because the women don't have any self esteem, they're drugged out of their minds, or they have a mental illness. Every white woman I've met that has dated a black guy falls in to one of those three categories. As far as black men being "manlier" or more confident, that's a complete myth. They're only confident in groups or with a gun. Get them one-on-one in any situation, and they're the biggest sissies on the planet. They're "confidence" is forced and fake. They're a really sensitive bunch and they're mannerisms are very similar to insecure women because they're raised by them.

Best Answer

To add one more thing. The only reason they appear confident is because most have absolutely NOTHING to lose. It's easy to be confident when you have no one to answer to. No job, no boss, no wife, no kids (that they actually take care of). He'll, I'd be the most "confident" guy in the world too. Life's easy when you're a leach.

Best Answer

Not only are your racist, but you're projecting your own insecurites through a persons race. Most of you racist posting, bashing both white women and black men for being attracted to each other is insecurity, and broken human mentally. It irritates you, you're buring at the thought that your counterpart doesn't think you're the sh*t anymore. No you're the ones with low self esteem, self loathing, and insecurity. Damn most of you are just as bad as a stereotypical snobby insecure weak b*tch in high school. Have you taken a second to glance inside the blank corridors of your mind that maybe it's this b*tch behaviour that driving white women away?

Best Answer

What about the wealthy black men who have white women? White men can be leaches as well. Have you even met a black man? Because of if you think all black men are that way then you sir are an cretin. Since only 10% of the black community are ghetto hood-boogers. The other 10% live in those areas but are working class. And the other 80% of blacks live in suburban areas with low crime. But black women are the most educated amongst the black community, most of them holding a bachelors to ph.d. More black men tend to take up a music career. Black women tend to have medical, law, english, and social science careers.

Best Answer

Stop going by stereotypes. Just because many black men are stereotyped into one group doesn't mean anything. There are actually a lot of great, well rounded black men out there. My ex never did drugs, treated me well, never disrespected me, didn't own a gun, etc. He was a great person. Someone's personality is NOT determined by their skin color.
You sound like a misogynist. As if being compared to a woman is a bad thing. Men who are raised by women turn out to be GOOD men who respect women and themselves.
I love black men and I have plenty of self esteem, never done drugs and my mental health is in pretty good shape. :)

Best Answer

Wonderfully stated!!!

Best Answer

If you say the women don't have any self esteem, can you explain why ellen pompeo
is married to a black man.

Best Answer

what are you so mad about? did you ex break up with you and start dating a black guy?

Best Answer

This entire rant is based out of "fud": fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

You have given no credentials on why you would be an expert on black culture or white women's self esteem as it pertains to it. You have not dropped any sources that provide evidence to back up your claims.

It is very easy to rant in the safety of your own domicile without a black man tapping you on the shoulder and asking you do you mind repeating that, again, to me, to my face, so that I can make sure I understand where you are coming from?

I don't need a partner, a gang, or a gun. Actually, this rant could be written about someone white, when you really look at it, but I digress.

Best Answer

Exactly. We have nothing to lose, in getting rejected. The worst thing a woman can say is "no." Many men, black or white, think that's too much of an obstacle to overcome. It is funny how society has so programmed the majority in this country as if the white woman is the "prize," yet she started the feminist movement to get away from you, "the white man." You drive them away and get mad when they start making their own dating choices. Just greedy...which is typical of the majority in this country.

Best Answer

First of all its the fashion. Almost every black person born in America is a lazy basterd( it's true). I respect African American men ( the ones who actually come from Africa) because they actually work. All the Black has done since the 60s is try to overthrow white people in everyway. All that the black race knows what to do is cry racism and blame the whites for their problems. That's how they get everything they want, that's why they're worry free, that's why they're so confident about everything because all they have to say is racism and they win .The question should be why aren't women more attractive to the hard working, intelligent, beautiful (because they don't look like a monkey - michelle obama.) and respectful Latinos than the Blacks. Go ahead call me a racist, but at least Latinos don't cry racist because they aren't lazy *******.

Best Answer

Did your wife leave for a black guy or are you just racist?

Best Answer

Latino racist? this is too funny. Your wife really must have left you for a black guy

Best Answer

If his wife left him for a black guy then the joke is on her.

Best Answer

I have a friend, a very very white friend, who always had a passion for black men. She mingled only with them and ended up marrying a Haitian, now lives there and is expecting their first child. I don't know why, she just said they had that extra special something. And THAT extra something as well. Hint hint

Best Answer

Ah, Mabey So...I Thought i had That Extra Something Special, I guess Not....:-)

Best Answer

As a black man, I would say that it might be the thrill with being with someone different. But it is all in the mind really size has a smaller role than people think. I have seen white women fancing Darker men. Black women wanting cocoa butter type men. Don't let it bother you people are just complicated

Best Answer

And hows your friend making out now? She's a ******* refugee thats how (like alot of these women end up in one form or another). I hope " THAT little extra something" is a Red Cross donation.

Best Answer

LOL it must really sucks to be racist in this day and age. There is a black family in the white house...ouch! Saying anything remotely racist will get you fired or severely punished so all you can do is spew hate anonymously on sites like this. This is too funny. I bet you wish you can go back to the slave days...lol

Best Answer

And how long before her and her little Niglets come running back to the USA for handouts?

Best Answer

I am a white male in his mid-twenties who has had relationships with every type of woman except for Asian, which I do hope to try someday and I'm pretty sure there are several reasons,<br />
First and foremost it's about uniqueness; I remember going to parties in different towns with my friends and the women would flock to us, the lesson: the out of towner always has the advantage, the reason: the women from the towns we visited were sick of the people from their hometowns; to them we were just more interesting the same holds true with race, blacks are a minority, more interesting to white women and stand out more (and we all know women feel the need to be the center of attention by ANY means necessary and dating a racial minority especially a white female dating a black male SCREAMS give me attention which females can't resist) <br />
Two: Opposites do attract, we have a natural evolutionary attraction to people with opposite DNA because when DNA mixes you get whatever is stronger, and with immunities to diseases the offspring will very often get BOTH immunities (BTW we are also attracted to individuals with heavily mixed DNA for the same reason)<br />
Three: it's a way to rebel against friends, family, and social norms (not so much for men but definitely for women)<br />
And finally hormones: most women are biologically attracted to testosterone although can be social conformed to fear when men when very high levels, as a dedicated bodybuilder I've done a lot of research of testosterone and race and the evolutionary reasons why it's that way; I've found this very interesting, from post conception to the age of somewhere between 28 and 34 (depending on several factors) blacks have highest levels of T, followed by middle easterns, followed by Hispanics, followed by Native Americans, followed by whites, and Asians/black Aboriginal Australians/Polynesians have the lowest T. However after the age of 30 blacks have the lowest, Asians have the highest and whites are in the middle, so this hole trend of white women changing their color preferences later in life, might not be so much about "growing up" as people claim it is

Best Answer

Did you really just say those of the opposite dna. Are you dumb? No seriously I hope you're not thinking about crayola crayons or ying and yang. If you knew any better you'd know that civilization was started by blacks right? No whites are mutated forms of ACTUAL human beings. There are no opposites dummy. So I guess Asians would be paired with Spanish. See how your logic and racist pseudoscience work? I just looked up information on that opposite dna thing, its nothing more then pseudoscience hahaha. But do agree with the hormone thing though. But humans have far more hormones then estrogen and testosterone.Yes you 'may' have studied race and what was that testosterone? But you should've said human hormones not just one hormone that all humans essentially have. I have studied, human sexuality, race, genealogy, and black culture.

Best Answer

because the ruff nasty sex that feels like a god delivered Christ in her vagina!

Best Answer

The old adage that Opposite attracts is one of the main factor why some white women go for black men. In addition, I do believe that the fact that in many circles, the black men were looked upon as forbidden fruit. Many women especially white women wanted to know why black men are called or considered as "forbidden".<br />
The saying that once you go black, you do not go back also is a factor, for many white women, the experience with a black man is such that she will not consider going to bed with a man of another race.

Best Answer

Best Answer

White guilt, low self-esteem, ticking off daddy and the thrill of doing something that they think will tick off society (even though most of us don't really care).

Best Answer

Most of the white women that black men end up with are fat and ugly.

Best Answer

Remain with your ethnic background. We all are curious but we have think about our future. I'm a black man who likes all women but at the end of the day I would rather be with my black queen. I work in a public school and I notice mixed students are pick on or heavily judge about their daddy is white or mom is white. Save you and your children the headache of your mess. Its more important than someone treating u nice and in bed. Its the longterm affect.

Best Answer

same answer to why a man marries a woman, they love them respect them and care for them.

Best Answer

I think some women prefer black men as a rebellion statement, others because of talk of them being well hung...as for me, no difference between white and black men; its their syle and attitude, not their color

Best Answer

cause they have horse *****.. isnt it obvious? black guys are far superior to white men in most ways..thats the reason for racial tension.. if whites werent threated by blacks superceeding them in everything, there would be no problems..funny *** white people.. wtf is wrong with them!!??

Best Answer

No race is superior. Black men are not superior to other raced men and vice versa.

Best Answer

haha yes thats why when we scan all the real greats: noble peace prize winners, presidents, inventors, etc most of them are black? Oh wait no they aren't? Why don't you leave the United States and go to Africa if that's how you feel?

Best Answer

atually the black man has more brain size 6 ounce of brain power than the white man in certain areas of the brain. brain power consist of for jewels hypothalamus, thalamus, pituitary,and Pineal glands( Third Eye, Seat of the Soul, The Mind of the Man) which is not even found in the white man that is missing 11/2 ounce of brain power. which cause the white man to respond to life negative, they are germ carriers, they have diseased blood, and hemophilics. hemophia is a hereditary blood disorder that affects a majority of white males, white females carry this disease in one of their(Y) chromosomes, they called this Royal Blood of their ruling class of Europe Kings and Queens their blood is WEAK in the very essence which is from the bone,meaning the blood cells. Because the blood cells are formed in the bone marrow, particularly in the spine,hips,ribs,and breastbone. the bone needs vitamin D to be healthy strong bones and produce blood cells. the body does not manufactor vitamin D. the body would love to be black with melanin pigment on the skin that attracts this sunshine to it.the sun light then changes the melanin chemically into vitamin D. this is not with the white man, who lacks the attraction powers over the sunshine. the Devils lack melanin in their skin to convert the sunshine into vitamin D. this is why they devote themselves to the sun as sun worshippers would and suffer skin cancer from time to time. the pale or albino skin does not so their pale skin is burned by the sun. Black man is more Superior. The Devil is a LIE. I truely believe that combinding the two race is an abomination. Stay within your own race people LOVE dont make it right, it just make you comforable with doing wrong.

Best Answer

Well, let's not talk about race since it is a man made fabrication.

However, Africans tend to fair better than Europeans in the sun, in athletics, and academics when not subjected to bigotry, discrimination, and racism.

Name me ONE original discovery or idea that Europeans have come up with and I will stand by your statement.

Remember, history started before 1492 and longer than 2,000 years ago.

Best Answer

Discrimination, bigotry, racism, and all out fear of an equal playing field is why there are not more black (nobel is how it is spelled) peace prize winners, presidents, and inventors.

Outside of the presidency, the majority of knowledge, inventions, and discoveries is all based out of North Africa.

When you make some time, research Africans before 1492 going all the way back as far as you can and you will start to see that the farther you go back, the less Europeans contributed.

America should be ashamed of itself for hampering and misleading and giving a false sense of security to the Europeans in this country by not telling them the truth about THEIR heritage.

Europeans back in the day didn't want you and you ended up here with your chest puffed out over nothing.

Oh, by the way, if Africa is waiting on blacks to return, then Europe is waiting on whites to return as well.

Stay equal, my friends.

Best Answer

Maybe the Pen!s thing ?

Best Answer

Hum, I thought so too, But Well Endowed Is Something White men have too. Mabey The Color Contrast?

Best Answer

@danny689
Yes, a whiteman may be equally large, but, a whiteman doesn't have an oversized chocolate bar between his legs...Blackmen Do! God designed me and other blackmen to provide maximum sexual pleasure to blackwomen and women in general. The kinky hair, brown eyes, full lips, athletic build, and penis size were blessed to blackmen with the intention of multiplying the human race and colorizing it as well...Intelligent Design! Whitewomen and other women are obedient to their nature, which is, women will always seek out the strongest males...blackmen are the alpha males.
BE

Best Answer

its always been nice for your black type to dream isnt,....and by the way im white &amp; and remember my username cause your black type may be strong but my white type will allways be supremepower, cause this will allways be a white mans world not black thats what being the supreme alpha male is ALLLL about,.....BE.....

Best Answer

Isn't it funny that this clown Blackeros would come on here talking about how black men are the strongest males when his ancestors were our slaves? Thats fckn funny! Let me tell you something you lame black bastard if your people are so great why are they still running around Africa with grass skirts and spears in the year 2013. The only reason you have some advancement is bc you're in the US and we've propped you up. White men have controlled and dominated the earth for the better part of the last 500 years so please don't talk to me about how you are strong and dominate. You're not even strong enough to go out and get a job you turkey.

Best Answer

***** your ancestors were given everything they owned because of the Mor's - an African race. Europeans agree to this and you don't know because America leaves things out of the history books and skews stories to keep the blacks In the country from knowing their true heritage, and I've been to Africa, the "grass skirt" people are a very small percentage of life on the continent... Yet America only shows that image to make blacks feel ashamed of where they came from and make then feel inferior. Watch the movie Hidden Colors and expand your mind, you're giving whites a bad name.

Best Answer

For one the world and it's people along with Native america does not and will never belong to anyone. Whites a superior race? Don't make me laugh. We are all human so just because you create some weapons (guns) doesn't give you the right to slaughter the people that were here long before you came into existence. Racism is just another weapon that other races don't care to use and this still does not give you any power over us.

Best Answer

dumb*** I'm a white woman, I prefer white men like Thor or Achilles.
White men are warriors and are simply Great, when was the last time you heard of a black man that was like Alexander the Great. Ashton Kutcher, Gerard Butler (300), Christiano Ronaldo, Pique, Chris Hemsworth, Liam Hemsworth, Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom.......Yes white European men especially Southern Europeans as Greeks, Italians, Spaniards and Portuguese are the hottest, Especially Christiano Ronaldo and Pique, those steel blue eyes, straight pointy noses and silky dark hair and muscular athletic slim physic turns any white woman on more than ugly big noses and fat lips with nappy weaves.

I know many black men who fancy white men themselves.

No decent white girl would want to be near black men unless they are in the zoo. If anyone has doubts, please see for yourself. Next time you see a black man notice they are disgustingly ugly, with their **** colored hide, massive bubble lips, huge nostrils,
brillo pad fur and various forms of negro eczema on their faces.
Not to mention their ape skull structure or wide-set souless eyes.
No other inhabitants of this planet are as disgusting in appearance.
I like white men with silky black hair, eyes as blue as the Caspian sea, pale or tan, with nice Greek God-like European physic.
That's why 98.3% of white women stick to their race. That's a fact, if you see an interracial couple at the mall, you are likely to see 200 other couples of the SAME race.

Best Answer

You realize that 12% of Americans are interracial that roughly 40 million people excluding their children. Scary huh... After all the slavery, lynching, discrimination, racial profiling, etc we cannot be stopped. Outside this country Europe, Australians, Asians, & Latinos have a profound respect and love for the black sub - culture. I didn't say race because there is only one race mankind. If you only knew who you really are a spirit that is housed in a body. It's our spirit that lived on forever mot our bodies. I have nothing but love for you my white sister regardless how much you hate....

Best Answer

Congratulations! The mind ****, psychological warfare, and propaganda was successful in misleading you. It is very evident that you have watched a lot of television and believed everything your school teachers and government have told you, huh? America is about a half a millennium old. Africa...hundreds of millions of years old. That's how long we ruled. Be happy you were born in this short glimpse of "power." If you look at America currently, you see that due to ethnic group mingling and the Chinese, the European majority here does not have long, especially when they believe an entire CONTINENT is full of spear chuckers and grass skirt wearers in 2014. Your information is dated. Seek out the truth before you become morbidly disappointed in your ancestors lies throughout history. Listen, EVERYTHING America is successful in was influenced, gleaned, or simply taken from Africa.

Best Answer

You are a troll, a plant, or supremely ignorant. You do understand that African DNA creates every being that you see on this planet? You are entitled to black men being ugly, but the fact that I have seen them black as night and as light as any European makes it hard for ALL of them to NOT be attractive, physically. Next, you have not done your homework on great warriors and I don't want to take that learning experience away from you, so you will have to look it up for yourself. That Southern European you love so much...have him trace his family tree back so you can find the Moorish African blood, when Hannibal (a black warrior), invaded Europe and gave those genes to the Greeks, Italians, and Portuguese. Remember, black can create white, but white can NEVER create black. It has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven, but if you don't know, well...you just don' know.

Best Answer