Please Dont Say Its Because Of Their Size!
danny689 danny689 41-45, M 100 Answers Mar 2, 2012

Ha ha ha...I can't believe so many people still just don't get it. The brain is the largest sex organ not the ****. Some women's brain clicks on for the taboo and others for the 'bad boy' rebel type. I've also heard comments about being passionate even while being dominate. Another common comment is that we appreciate a woman's body. Thoughts of seeing the skin contrast seem to kickstart something in the brain. <br />
I can almost promise you, it's more than just having a big ****.

Best Answer

How can I get with U. I'm a black man that loves white women.

Best Answer

white women are going to chose the big d**k over ........."Dude The Brain is The Biggest Sex Organ"...... every-time buddy.

Best Answer

Of course you love white women, monkeys love beauties

Best Answer

Ha, just so you know Franky, I'm the MAN you THINK you are!
Just so you know.

Best Answer

Like king kong with the big dong

Best Answer

You know where the bad boys end up? Cheating or arrested. To name just a few, tiger woods, kobe bryant, hank baskett. Not to mention Lamar Odom or the football player Michael Vick who ended up in jail.Oh did I forget to mention OJ Simpson.Not to mention the rappers like DMX Fat Joe, Lil Wayne,loyd banks ,Mysticalal. Need I go on

Best Answer

As a white woman who loves black men, I can say that this is true.

Best Answer

Why are you laughing, if it's so great with the brain or nature go survival yourself in Africa the place these great men leave without hesitation. With their marvelous brain trying their luck here. And earn their status based on opportunism with the stunning white women, who is able to count to ten I'm sure. Of course there's a turning point when the magic is over and one will see what it was all about. A divorce and one crafty foreigner on the loose looking for another wonder to happen.

Best Answer

Evolution is amazing. Monkeys on the internet? Who knew we could type?

Best Answer

Last time i checked the chart of human evaluation the chart starts with a monkey
that ends with a picture of a nude white man.Lol !!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Last time i checked the chart of evaluation it starts with a picture of a monkey
(king Kong you say) Than. ends with a picture of a nude white man.and you call
black people monkeys.do your history buddy

Best Answer

And the good one become nerds,serial killers,shooting up schools full of children and killing their parents and then themselves.oh,and become strung out runaways.
and ones that don`t go out like that become perverts.

Best Answer

the word do not belong to white people.everything the white man have he rob,stole
and killed for.starting with the African native Americans and many others.

Best Answer

I can't stand racist *****. Excuse my French but I don't even think the word is racism , it's basically jealousy. I mean just because some white women prefer black men doesn't mean you have to interfere and hate them.

No offence I only go for white boys I mean everyone has their own decisions in life. I do get black men hating on me because of it but I just don't care.

Best Answer

You are right black men Have more to offer than big meat contrary to popular belief black men are good at oral sexevenif some don't admit it.

Best Answer

You're so pathetic. I actually feel sorry for you.

Best Answer

I agree that it all begins with the brain.

Best Answer

It goes deeper than just physical attraction.

Best Answer

This is my first time on this cite. How do we chat one on one?

Best Answer

Oh Yes, you are so right, and I find it hard to find the right words describe the excitement.

Best Answer

I'm a European, white female, educated, middle-class, pretty much average in many things. I started dating women 5 years ago, I wasn't attracted by men anymore and I always felt attracted by women and at some point, I fell for a woman and I was with her for a few years.<br />
About a year ago, I moved to the states. And I can't tell you why, but I started to feel attracted by men again, only by black men though. And of course not by ALL of them, but every now and then there was one I liked. I can try to explain what I like about those guys but I don't know if I like them BECAUSE they are black or if it's something else. One thing I know is that I'm not interested in shocking or upsetting people with it, my family is extremely open minded and I keep my private life in privacy.<br />
So what I like in black men:<br />
The way they carry themselves (confident, proud, manly, they feel themselves)<br />
Their physical appearance (full lips, defined muscles, V-shape, soft skin, not too pilosed, not too fair skin)<br />
Sporty style, it looks like they don't put too much effort to look the way they look, it's just natural<br />
Intense sex (I feel how they desire me and how much they enjoy every inch of me, one extra is the black on white skin picture which I think is almost art, I just love it)<br />
They're usually sporty, athletic<br />
Good kissers((: <br />
-> those are all things I like in general, on white men as well as on women<br />
Maybe my preferences just happen to be common with black men. I'm back in Europe now and there are some white men I feel attracted to. But I haven't been intimate let alone dated anyone since I'm back so I don't know how much I would like the sex with a white man now that I had sex with black men. When I first had sex with a black man, I was simply amazed of how good it felt. And it's not about the size, it's about everything. I think it's the intensity with which a black man makes love.<br />
I don't mean to offend anyone, I just try to explain what makes me feel a certain way. And I haven't slept with every black and white man in this world so it might be a coincident that I had more intense sex with black men(;

Best Answer

I've never been with a black man but i think about it all the time. I just think it feels natural to want a black man to... you know...

Best Answer

I am a black man.From the mouth of the women that I have dated who were of different races. All talked about the thrill , the intensity and contrast.
Some mentioned size but it is more often a visceral experience

Best Answer

How can anyone value your opinion...you're not even sure whether or not you prefer men or women.

Best Answer

I adore white women to death
And I have always wanted one too.. I had one but things did not work out as she was influenced by the parents . They did not want her to go out of the family circles .. She cried but it was over.

Best Answer

Go ahead strawberries and find out what what you really like. I can guarantee you this: that theres a white man out there thats better for you in every single way but you might have to find that out the hard way. Hopefully, your perfect match doesn't believe in "once you go black we dont want you back" lol
But no one would be shocked if you did have sex with a black guy with rap music and black culture being hammered into the American psyche in the interest of a so-called equal society. But those of us who have been around for a while know this is all bullshit. Back in the early '80s before rap was big you couldn't find many white women who would even look at a black man except a few who were extremely overweight. Now its more common. But even today you RARELY see an attractive white women with a black man. The question here was why do white women like black men but I have my own question....Why is it whenever I see a white women with a black man she is always staring at me trying to get me to hold eye contact with her which I do occasionally if shes semi-attractive. But when I see a white women with a white man she almost always isn't looking around at other men. I noticed this maybe hundreds of times in fact almost every time ive seen a white women/ black man.

Best Answer

That is a dumb and racist thing to say. First off you know nothing of black culture. Hip hop and rap along with the ghetto fabulous lifestyle is actually a very small portion of the African-American community and culture. This is coming from a black woman. Actually I've seen the most stunning white women with black men. I mean these are white women that white men want, then there's the latter. And yes I agree, white men are in power but they have no say so on what women are attracted to. And white men can scumbags if not bigger dirtbags then black men. Due to the mere fact that a lot of them use their privilege to hurt other, especially people of color (not just black but minorities). Sorry but whites have a disgusting history of rape, cultural sabbabtoge, genocide, war causing, murder, and other unspeakable acts more than any other race in the world. If you're proud that your race has gained power by being a bunch psychopaths then your probably one yourself. :p

Best Answer

no man is born sporty you *****....a black guy will sit and eat chips all day will become storng and not fat? gimme a ******* break you just bullshit around cuz you a ******* ***** who let black **** you....let me tell you something and to all who hear this...black men are same as white men...no sex gods or born with big body or biggest *****....follow a black baby to his age of 40 then you see yourself they all do that with pills and as i read something that africa heat **** make them bigger but its all ******* ***** bullshit...a white man can **** you same good as black and as the brotha said its all what the brain dose....if you must know i give you exmple....try danger sex- danger sex whice i call it is that you have sex with someone in secret when your mum or dad or idk who in the house.....that make you horny cuz of the situation not that the boy do you so damn good....whatever each person brain turn him on...pass it on and share it to everyone cuz im ******* sick of seeing you people so ****** in your head and taking black as gods....belive me black just big ******* that i wont explain here cuz that to long and they just want your ******* they dont care about anything else....thats also a proof you can take as that they grow their *****

Best Answer

You mad bro? Lol

Best Answer

Do white men want to even touch you after the nasty stuff you've done with jungle bunnies you nasty chick. The way you talk you'd be a great candidate for an std screening.

Best Answer

Your a *****. This is why white girls get called ***** the most by all other races. Because of nasty std filled ******* like you is why i left white women alone and go after italion women, they arent ****** and they dont date just anybody (blacks)

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure she's completely content with not wanting to be touched by white men. She made it pretty clear she doesn't want to be. You're very ignorant and seem angry about this. Are you mad that you can't measure up or something? LOL.

Best Answer

Because you are cheap, you have to see a doctor.

Best Answer

if you have to claim you are educated/smart....you're not that ******* smart!

Best Answer

You don't want to offend anyone? You're very existence is offensive, you are a morally decrepit white *****. You are no better than a prostitute and your parents should be ashamed of you. Now that you've let one of those filthy apes inside you, please stay away from white men and women please. We don't need you bringing any diseases you caught slumming back into our community.

Best Answer

Definitely not true. I've routinely sat on my *** and scarfed down insane amounts of junk food for most of my life and have always and still do have a good-great physique. 8 pack, biceps, triceps, calves, all that ****. But I may be an exception...

Best Answer

Amazing that there are still individuals that think this way about fellow human beings. We're equal in every single way, yet somehow we're apes because our ancestors lived closer to the equator...Amazing.

Best Answer

Lol we are not 'equal'. While you monkeys were running around the jungles and Savannah throwing sticks at one another we were building civilizations and shaping the modern world. Black IQ scores are much lower on average than white IQ scores, in fact in some regions of the world you Africans score as low as 60 which is just a few points above retarded.

Best Answer

hi european.i love me some white women,mmmm,yummy

Best Answer

hi straw,i am so glad u want a black man,,i want a white women so bad..

Best Answer

Tell that to all the white kids among other races that I helped pass their class in high school. I'm talking white boys and girls that seriously struggled in the classroom and I'd been helping people from Freshman year all the way down to the Finals of Senior year. On top of that, I was in 8 different high schools being a military child... Funny thing is...Going into college I expect to help other white people as well... There's an innumerable amount of factors that determine a person's aptitude. The IQ test isn't even an accurate assessment of one's mental acuity.

Best Answer

hello, i'm an African American college student. I'm the product of a highly educated family and i notice a lot of white girls giving me attention, didn't matter if they had a boyfriend or not. I understand that many people only see the hip hop bangin' black guys but there are those of us with substance and i don't care for small minded, low key racists who stroke their small dicks while they **** on us to look better. in my eyes, a good man is a good man. I wonder how old you are to have a mind state like that…. are you married, where is your wife… what the **** have you done in your life to say that there can't be a worthy black man for a white woman. White people aren't some kind of gift, just a shade in a gradient…fuggin idiot

Best Answer

Lol you're an "African American college student". You say that like it is some kind of token of validation. Well guess what, that doesn't mean **** to me. Most white people I know went to College and graduated with honors, do you think you're something special? Education can't change your monkey genetics. A College degree doesn't make up for a hundred thousand years of stagnanted evolution. Europeans and Asians have surpassed you to become the masters of the modern world. You only exist because of White charity, you bring nothing to the table. Your parasites thriving off white guilt. If you are in College it is probably because you were given preferential treatment because you're from a stupid monkey race and they needed to fill some quota. A white kid would have done a lot more with that education than you ever could. White ****** only like black men because they are perversely turned on by the wrongness and filth of it; it is a fetish, nothing more.

Best Answer

The ignorance is strong with you, my son.

Best Answer

It's the parasite what gives the spoiled dames a reason, try your brain in Africa.

Best Answer

It's stunning as long there's a society providing, its semantics doesn't add up.

Best Answer

Imbecile.

Best Answer

I'm the same way, and I'm white.

Best Answer

Most blacks think they're superior, and they're wrong.

Best Answer

Most black people look gross.

Best Answer

I would love to make contact with you I am a white woman but All my life I have yearned for a chance to be with a black sexually

Best Answer

Best Answer

I appreciate your answer very much. I know where you are coming from!

Best Answer

YES it is a visceral experience and need to love his mind also.

Best Answer

I am a white woman who has only dated black men. I am 38 years old and have never been with any other race. My family sure had a problem with this, however it just feels natural to me. When white men approach me or try to pursue me it's something I just can't do. I don't consider myself closed minded however there is just NO attraction there. I also am not attracted to lighter skin black men.. The darker the better!! I think every individual has different reasons or attraction to other races I don't believe there is one answer to this question. I know because of my own life experiences there is a reason behind it all. I was violated at a very young age (3) by a 16yr old white boy. I don't think as I got older that I purposely pursued black men.. It has always been natural for me. My first crush in the 5th grade was for a black guy. And my first willing sexual experience was with a black man. I don't have any comparison concerning an experience with a white man because I've never been with one nor do I desire to. Please do not misunderstand in what I'm saying I have no hatred towards white men.... The attraction just isn't there!! And to the women who believe all black men are "hung" it is a myth!!! Majority yes.. But if that is the sole reason for wanting to be with a black man... You might just be disappointed!!

Best Answer

Because they hate "Silky Hair", so they wish to permanently end the lineage of Silky hair, replace it with Nappy kinky hair made only by black *****! Hard to comb bad hair, they love it, its a form of mutilation its a FETISH

Best Answer

Scientists have proven race cannot be preserved. Also humanity comes from Africa, so where do you think those traits come from? A cosmic entity? Imagination? . No your so-called traits comes from the penis of a black man and the vagina of a black woman. Your butthurt and ignorance will make you more sour about your life. It's the truth now deal with it.

Best Answer

Whatever... You came out of a black mans ***.

Best Answer

You understand me! Lol. Sorry about your bad experience also.

Best Answer

Damaged goods. You have clearly been perverted beyond repair at an early age. You can suffer slowly from disease, poverty and domestic violence with the rest of the black community.

Best Answer

Why are we diseased? Why do a lot of us live in poverty? And what is the cause of domestic violence within the black community? None of those can be answered solely blaming the black human. A significant amount of those plights are/were caused by the white human as well. The fact that you can so maliciously vilify and speak against us in such a way as if we are the only ones to blame shows just how sick of a person you(not all white people) really are.

Best Answer

You Black's blame White people for all your problems. You Blacks contract and spread HIV and HEP C like it's going out of fashion. You are 11 times more likely to get AIDS than white men, so yeah I think it's pretty relevant.

Best Answer

Just like white people blame us and Hispanic people for the decline of America. Yet you brought us here and you blatantly allow people south of the border to come here and give them incentive to come here too!

Best Answer

you r racist

Best Answer

Why would any white woman want to pass deformed genetics to her children? I don't get it. They are insane.

Best Answer

Nonsense

Best Answer

Yeah it true but....Like long ago, White Men were easy white women until blacks came,
they invent raps and all that crap and made some white men feel Jealous about how Black
got so much white girls,Like Snoop dogg,He have Swag and stuff and Smoke weed and created Raps and Some girls love them.

Best Answer

Some white women are very attracted to black men. They love their dark skin, appearance, masculine personality, etc. If those white women want to be with a black man, then no one has a right to tell them not to do so.

Best Answer

All races have masculine personality... The most effeminate men I've ever seen have been black.

Best Answer

Thank you for the thoughtful response.

Best Answer

hard to make beautiful art when there is a white canvas with white paint.

Best Answer

Milk is also hard to drink when its been mixed with sh!t

Best Answer

do you hate black people?

Best Answer

Because they are stupid, disgusting parasites who degrade every community they enter into.

Best Answer

Well, I hope you don't buy yours from the grocery store because that is what it's mixed with, not to mention blood and mucus.

Best Answer

Parasites?

Europeans are indigenous to just about nowhere, yet are on every continent that contains people of color, yet blacks are parasites?

Interesting logic spewed through hate filled lenses with ignorance for frames.

Best Answer

There's a green tree for the same green tree. Use the brain and go mix an apple with a banana.

Best Answer

Coming from a white man? The kings of genocide? Gotcha.

Best Answer

Imbecile.

Best Answer

how could you say that? maybe only the ones you have met but most of them are better than white men like you, not caring about others feelings.

Best Answer

Some women want the color the texture and our huge tools. As a blackman I think any white girl who never go black is wasting somehow! <br />
To us ******* a white girl is a challenge we making sure she is left much satisfy as ourselves! <br />
My opinion..........

Best Answer

Best Answer

You're making sure she is left as diseased as your filthy selves.

Best Answer

I don't think it's the penis thing. I think that women who only prefer black men are just not giving other men a chance. Maybe it's low self-esteem.

Best Answer

quit with the racism bs it has nothing to do with that. I've dated men of many different colours and races including black men. I don't go out with men for their penis size - I go out with men because of their personality.

Best Answer

No black men have more confidence. Scientifically confidence is more attractive. So a woman wanting a more confident man is actually survival. It's a alpha male trait. A woman wanting less would be considered low self esteem. Sorry babe confidence is attractive. And most blacks have high self confidence despite the world telling us we're not sh*t. So we've learned to love ourselves.

Best Answer

it's an actual thing who does not felt it can't say anything

Best Answer

Blacks have confidence because they lack the frontal lobe intelligence to clearly comprehend how they appear to others. Your 'confidence' is perceived as 'obnoxiousness' by most civilized people.

Chumchi if you date black men, please inform any white men you might want to date in future. We have a right to know where you have been and what you have done. However, don't be surprised if none of us want to marry you. Only a fool marries the village *****.

Best Answer

Wait..."We lack the frontal lobe intelligence to comprehend how we appear to others"? No fool, black people who grow up around harsh environments from birth just have a different standard of what is "normal" for self-presentation and behavior. A effect of the adversity of said environments - for many black people - causing an indifferent attitude towards how others think and perceive them. It has nothing to do with a lack of frontal lobe function in the brain. If anyone lacks anything I would say it is the neocortex function in your brain as any person with a logic based mind would never hold such hatred towards a group of people simply because of the color of their skin...

Best Answer

They have more confidence, because they don't care. They will **** anything with a hole. When you have no standards it is easy to be confident. Women who date only black men like being cheated on and VD. They also must like being domestic violence victims. Jealousy is also an Alpha Male trait.

Best Answer

Not totally true the players who are in fact insecure but not enough to notice themselves hang on to lies to lure a female, man of any color will recognize if they have no real direction in life. It's the truth in the end that these men will deal with. Sex is a deviant factor then.

Best Answer

Nobody cares, s kank.

Best Answer

You must be joking.

Best Answer

I love your response!

Best Answer

I think some women prefer black men as a rebellion statement, others because of talk of them being well hung...as for me, no difference between white and black men; its their syle and attitude, not their color

Best Answer

I'm not sure, I don't think there is one thing that I appreciate about black men that white or latino or asian men also don't have. I'm attracted to confidence, brains and personality, all of which can apply to any man of any color. Besides, there are way too many nice guys for me to discriminate or focus on any one brand.

Best Answer

Lol if you date black men for their 'brains', then I doubt you have any yourself.

Best Answer

Insecure, by any chance? Still leaning on the ignorance that may have been taught by your parents, grandparents and extended family?

It's amazing that people of European decent that have the MOST to say, have spent the LEAST amount of time around black people.

It's just so ironic!

Best Answer

I'm Black , and I have a beautiful mind, and I'm not necessarily of the Black Community , I'm a patriotic African American

Best Answer

Excellent response.

Best Answer

Remain with your ethnic background. We all are curious but we have think about our future. I'm a black man who likes all women but at the end of the day I would rather be with my black queen. I work in a public school and I notice mixed students are pick on or heavily judge about their daddy is white or mom is white. Save you and your children the headache of your mess. Its more important than someone treating u nice and in bed. Its the longterm affect.

Best Answer

I have a friend, a very very white friend, who always had a passion for black men. She mingled only with them and ended up marrying a Haitian, now lives there and is expecting their first child. I don't know why, she just said they had that extra special something. And THAT extra something as well. Hint hint

Best Answer

Ah, Mabey So...I Thought i had That Extra Something Special, I guess Not....:-)

Best Answer

As a black man, I would say that it might be the thrill with being with someone different. But it is all in the mind really size has a smaller role than people think. I have seen white women fancing Darker men. Black women wanting cocoa butter type men. Don't let it bother you people are just complicated

Best Answer

And hows your friend making out now? She's a ******* refugee thats how (like alot of these women end up in one form or another). I hope " THAT little extra something" is a Red Cross donation.

Best Answer

LOL it must really sucks to be racist in this day and age. There is a black family in the white house...ouch! Saying anything remotely racist will get you fired or severely punished so all you can do is spew hate anonymously on sites like this. This is too funny. I bet you wish you can go back to the slave days...lol

Best Answer

And how long before her and her little Niglets come running back to the USA for handouts?

Best Answer

It's because the women don't have any self esteem, they're drugged out of their minds, or they have a mental illness. Every white woman I've met that has dated a black guy falls in to one of those three categories. As far as black men being "manlier" or more confident, that's a complete myth. They're only confident in groups or with a gun. Get them one-on-one in any situation, and they're the biggest sissies on the planet. They're "confidence" is forced and fake. They're a really sensitive bunch and they're mannerisms are very similar to insecure women because they're raised by them.

Best Answer

To add one more thing. The only reason they appear confident is because most have absolutely NOTHING to lose. It's easy to be confident when you have no one to answer to. No job, no boss, no wife, no kids (that they actually take care of). He'll, I'd be the most "confident" guy in the world too. Life's easy when you're a leach.

Best Answer

Not only are your racist, but you're projecting your own insecurites through a persons race. Most of you racist posting, bashing both white women and black men for being attracted to each other is insecurity, and broken human mentally. It irritates you, you're buring at the thought that your counterpart doesn't think you're the sh*t anymore. No you're the ones with low self esteem, self loathing, and insecurity. Damn most of you are just as bad as a stereotypical snobby insecure weak b*tch in high school. Have you taken a second to glance inside the blank corridors of your mind that maybe it's this b*tch behaviour that driving white women away?

Best Answer

What about the wealthy black men who have white women? White men can be leaches as well. Have you even met a black man? Because of if you think all black men are that way then you sir are an cretin. Since only 10% of the black community are ghetto hood-boogers. The other 10% live in those areas but are working class. And the other 80% of blacks live in suburban areas with low crime. But black women are the most educated amongst the black community, most of them holding a bachelors to ph.d. More black men tend to take up a music career. Black women tend to have medical, law, english, and social science careers.

Best Answer

Stop going by stereotypes. Just because many black men are stereotyped into one group doesn't mean anything. There are actually a lot of great, well rounded black men out there. My ex never did drugs, treated me well, never disrespected me, didn't own a gun, etc. He was a great person. Someone's personality is NOT determined by their skin color.
You sound like a misogynist. As if being compared to a woman is a bad thing. Men who are raised by women turn out to be GOOD men who respect women and themselves.
I love black men and I have plenty of self esteem, never done drugs and my mental health is in pretty good shape. :)

Best Answer

Wonderfully stated!!!

Best Answer

If you say the women don't have any self esteem, can you explain why ellen pompeo
is married to a black man.

Best Answer

what are you so mad about? did you ex break up with you and start dating a black guy?

Best Answer