Please Dont Say Its Because Of Their Size!
danny689 danny689 41-45, M 59 Answers Mar 2, 2012

Ha ha ha...I can't believe so many people still just don't get it. The brain is the largest sex organ not the ****. Some women's brain clicks on for the taboo and others for the 'bad boy' rebel type. I've also heard comments about being passionate even while being dominate. Another common comment is that we appreciate a woman's body. Thoughts of seeing the skin contrast seem to kickstart something in the brain.

I can almost promise you, it's more than just having a big ****.

Best Answer

How can I get with U. I'm a black man that loves white women.

Best Answer

I'm a white woman who likes black men.

Best Answer

I'm a European, white female, educated, middle-class, pretty much average in many things. I started dating women 5 years ago, I wasn't attracted by men anymore and I always felt attracted by women and at some point, I fell for a woman and I was with her for a few years.

About a year ago, I moved to the states. And I can't tell you why, but I started to feel attracted by men again, only by black men though. And of course not by ALL of them, but every now and then there was one I liked. I can try to explain what I like about those guys but I don't know if I like them BECAUSE they are black or if it's something else. One thing I know is that I'm not interested in shocking or upsetting people with it, my family is extremely open minded and I keep my private life in privacy.

So what I like in black men:

The way they carry themselves (confident, proud, manly, they feel themselves)

Their physical appearance (full lips, defined muscles, V-shape, soft skin, not too pilosed, not too fair skin)

Sporty style, it looks like they don't put too much effort to look the way they look, it's just natural

Intense sex (I feel how they desire me and how much they enjoy every inch of me, one extra is the black on white skin picture which I think is almost art, I just love it)

They're usually sporty, athletic

Good kissers((:

-> those are all things I like in general, on white men as well as on women

Maybe my preferences just happen to be common with black men. I'm back in Europe now and there are some white men I feel attracted to. But I haven't been intimate let alone dated anyone since I'm back so I don't know how much I would like the sex with a white man now that I had sex with black men. When I first had sex with a black man, I was simply amazed of how good it felt. And it's not about the size, it's about everything. I think it's the intensity with which a black man makes love.

I don't mean to offend anyone, I just try to explain what makes me feel a certain way. And I haven't slept with every black and white man in this world so it might be a coincident that I had more intense sex with black men(;

Best Answer

I've never been with a black man but i think about it all the time. I just think it feels natural to want a black man to... you know...

Best Answer

I am a black man.From the mouth of the women that I have dated who were of different races. All talked about the thrill , the intensity and contrast.
Some mentioned size but it is more often a visceral experience

Best Answer

How can anyone value your opinion...you're not even sure whether or not you prefer men or women.

Best Answer

I adore white women to death
And I have always wanted one too.. I had one but things did not work out as she was influenced by the parents . They did not want her to go out of the family circles .. She cried but it was over.

Best Answer

Go ahead strawberries and find out what what you really like. I can guarantee you this: that theres a white man out there thats better for you in every single way but you might have to find that out the hard way. Hopefully, your perfect match doesn't believe in "once you go black we dont want you back" lol
But no one would be shocked if you did have sex with a black guy with rap music and black culture being hammered into the American psyche in the interest of a so-called equal society. But those of us who have been around for a while know this is all bullshit. Back in the early '80s before rap was big you couldn't find many white women who would even look at a black man except a few who were extremely overweight. Now its more common. But even today you RARELY see an attractive white women with a black man. The question here was why do white women like black men but I have my own question....Why is it whenever I see a white women with a black man she is always staring at me trying to get me to hold eye contact with her which I do occasionally if shes semi-attractive. But when I see a white women with a white man she almost always isn't looking around at other men. I noticed this maybe hundreds of times in fact almost every time ive seen a white women/ black man.

Best Answer

that's not very nice!

Best Answer

That is a dumb and racist thing to say. First off you know nothing of black culture. Hip hop and rap along with the ghetto fabulous lifestyle is actually a very small portion of the African-American community and culture. This is coming from a black woman. Actually I've seen the most stunning white women with black men. I mean these are white women that white men want, then there's the latter. And yes I agree, white men are in power but they have no say so on what women are attracted to. And white men can scumbags if not bigger dirtbags then black men. Due to the mere fact that a lot of them use their privilege to hurt other, especially people of color (not just black but minorities). Sorry but whites have a disgusting history of rape, cultural sabbabtoge, genocide, war causing, murder, and other unspeakable acts more than any other race in the world. If you're proud that your race has gained power by being a bunch psychopaths then your probably one yourself. :p

Best Answer

Some white women are very attracted to black men. They love their dark skin, appearance, masculine personality, etc. If those white women want to be with a black man, then no one has a right to tell them not to do so.

Best Answer

I don't think it's the penis thing. I think that women who only prefer black men are just not giving other men a chance. Maybe it's low self-esteem.

Best Answer

quit with the racism bs it has nothing to do with that. I've dated men of many different colours and races including black men. I don't go out with men for their penis size - I go out with men because of their personality.

Best Answer

No black men have more confidence. Scientifically confidence is more attractive. So a woman wanting a more confident man is actually survival. It's a alpha male trait. A woman wanting less would be considered low self esteem. Sorry babe confidence is attractive. And most blacks have high self confidence despite the world telling us we're not sh*t. So we've learned to love ourselves.

Best Answer

I am a white woman who has only dated black men. I am 38 years old and have never been with any other race. My family sure had a problem with this, however it just feels natural to me. When white men approach me or try to pursue me it's something I just can't do. I don't consider myself closed minded however there is just NO attraction there. I also am not attracted to lighter skin black men.. The darker the better!! I think every individual has different reasons or attraction to other races I don't believe there is one answer to this question. I know because of my own life experiences there is a reason behind it all. I was violated at a very young age (3) by a 16yr old white boy. I don't think as I got older that I purposely pursued black men.. It has always been natural for me. My first crush in the 5th grade was for a black guy. And my first willing sexual experience was with a black man. I don't have any comparison concerning an experience with a white man because I've never been with one nor do I desire to. Please do not misunderstand in what I'm saying I have no hatred towards white men.... The attraction just isn't there!! And to the women who believe all black men are "hung" it is a myth!!! Majority yes.. But if that is the sole reason for wanting to be with a black man... You might just be disappointed!!

Best Answer

Because they hate "Silky Hair", so they wish to permanently end the lineage of Silky hair, replace it with Nappy kinky hair made only by black *****! Hard to comb bad hair, they love it, its a form of mutilation its a FETISH

Best Answer

Scientists have proven race cannot be preserved. Also humanity comes from Africa, so where do you think those traits come from? A cosmic entity? Imagination? . No your so-called traits comes from the penis of a black man and the vagina of a black woman. Your butthurt and ignorance will make you more sour about your life. It's the truth now deal with it.

Best Answer

I'm not sure, I don't think there is one thing that I appreciate about black men that white or latino or asian men also don't have. I'm attracted to confidence, brains and personality, all of which can apply to any man of any color. Besides, there are way too many nice guys for me to discriminate or focus on any one brand.

Best Answer

Some women want the color the texture and our huge tools. As a blackman I think any white girl who never go black is wasting somehow!

To us ******* a white girl is a challenge we making sure she is left much satisfy as ourselves!

My opinion..........

Best Answer

Best Answer

I have a friend, a very very white friend, who always had a passion for black men. She mingled only with them and ended up marrying a Haitian, now lives there and is expecting their first child. I don't know why, she just said they had that extra special something. And THAT extra something as well. Hint hint

Best Answer

Ah, Mabey So...I Thought i had That Extra Something Special, I guess Not....:-)

Best Answer

As a black man, I would say that it might be the thrill with being with someone different. But it is all in the mind really size has a smaller role than people think. I have seen white women fancing Darker men. Black women wanting cocoa butter type men. Don't let it bother you people are just complicated

Best Answer

And hows your friend making out now? She's a ******* refugee thats how (like alot of these women end up in one form or another). I hope " THAT little extra something" is a Red Cross donation.

Best Answer

LOL it must really sucks to be racist in this day and age. There is a black family in the white house...ouch! Saying anything remotely racist will get you fired or severely punished so all you can do is spew hate anonymously on sites like this. This is too funny. I bet you wish you can go back to the slave days...lol

Best Answer

I am a white male in his mid-twenties who has had relationships with every type of woman except for Asian, which I do hope to try someday and I'm pretty sure there are several reasons,

First and foremost it's about uniqueness; I remember going to parties in different towns with my friends and the women would flock to us, the lesson: the out of towner always has the advantage, the reason: the women from the towns we visited were sick of the people from their hometowns; to them we were just more interesting the same holds true with race, blacks are a minority, more interesting to white women and stand out more (and we all know women feel the need to be the center of attention by ANY means necessary and dating a racial minority especially a white female dating a black male SCREAMS give me attention which females can't resist)

Two: Opposites do attract, we have a natural evolutionary attraction to people with opposite DNA because when DNA mixes you get whatever is stronger, and with immunities to diseases the offspring will very often get BOTH immunities (BTW we are also attracted to individuals with heavily mixed DNA for the same reason)

Three: it's a way to rebel against friends, family, and social norms (not so much for men but definitely for women)

And finally hormones: most women are biologically attracted to testosterone although can be social conformed to fear when men when very high levels, as a dedicated bodybuilder I've done a lot of research of testosterone and race and the evolutionary reasons why it's that way; I've found this very interesting, from post conception to the age of somewhere between 28 and 34 (depending on several factors) blacks have highest levels of T, followed by middle easterns, followed by Hispanics, followed by Native Americans, followed by whites, and Asians/black Aboriginal Australians/Polynesians have the lowest T. However after the age of 30 blacks have the lowest, Asians have the highest and whites are in the middle, so this hole trend of white women changing their color preferences later in life, might not be so much about "growing up" as people claim it is

Best Answer

Did you really just say those of the opposite dna. Are you dumb? No seriously I hope you're not thinking about crayola crayons or ying and yang. If you knew any better you'd know that civilization was started by blacks right? No whites are mutated forms of ACTUAL human beings. There are no opposites dummy. So I guess Asians would be paired with Spanish. See how your logic and racist pseudoscience work? I just looked up information on that opposite dna thing, its nothing more then pseudoscience hahaha. But do agree with the hormone thing though. But humans have far more hormones then estrogen and testosterone.Yes you 'may' have studied race and what was that testosterone? But you should've said human hormones not just one hormone that all humans essentially have. I have studied, human sexuality, race, genealogy, and black culture.

Best Answer

It's because the women don't have any self esteem, they're drugged out of their minds, or they have a mental illness. Every white woman I've met that has dated a black guy falls in to one of those three categories. As far as black men being "manlier" or more confident, that's a complete myth. They're only confident in groups or with a gun. Get them one-on-one in any situation, and they're the biggest sissies on the planet. They're "confidence" is forced and fake. They're a really sensitive bunch and they're mannerisms are very similar to insecure women because they're raised by them.

Best Answer

To add one more thing. The only reason they appear confident is because most have absolutely NOTHING to lose. It's easy to be confident when you have no one to answer to. No job, no boss, no wife, no kids (that they actually take care of). He'll, I'd be the most "confident" guy in the world too. Life's easy when you're a leach.

Best Answer

Not only are your racist, but you're projecting your own insecurites through a persons race. Most of you racist posting, bashing both white women and black men for being attracted to each other is insecurity, and broken human mentally. It irritates you, you're buring at the thought that your counterpart doesn't think you're the sh*t anymore. No you're the ones with low self esteem, self loathing, and insecurity. Damn most of you are just as bad as a stereotypical snobby insecure weak b*tch in high school. Have you taken a second to glance inside the blank corridors of your mind that maybe it's this b*tch behaviour that driving white women away?

Best Answer

What about the wealthy black men who have white women? White men can be leaches as well. Have you even met a black man? Because of if you think all black men are that way then you sir are an cretin. Since only 10% of the black community are ghetto hood-boogers. The other 10% live in those areas but are working class. And the other 80% of blacks live in suburban areas with low crime. But black women are the most educated amongst the black community, most of them holding a bachelors to ph.d. More black men tend to take up a music career. Black women tend to have medical, law, english, and social science careers.

Best Answer

because the ruff nasty sex that feels like a god delivered Christ in her vagina!

Best Answer

The old adage that Opposite attracts is one of the main factor why some white women go for black men. In addition, I do believe that the fact that in many circles, the black men were looked upon as forbidden fruit. Many women especially white women wanted to know why black men are called or considered as "forbidden".

The saying that once you go black, you do not go back also is a factor, for many white women, the experience with a black man is such that she will not consider going to bed with a man of another race.

Best Answer

Best Answer

hard to make beautiful art when there is a white canvas with white paint.

Best Answer

Remain with your ethnic background. We all are curious but we have think about our future. I'm a black man who likes all women but at the end of the day I would rather be with my black queen. I work in a public school and I notice mixed students are pick on or heavily judge about their daddy is white or mom is white. Save you and your children the headache of your mess. Its more important than someone treating u nice and in bed. Its the longterm affect.

Best Answer

First of all its the fashion. Almost every black person born in America is a lazy basterd( it's true). I respect African American men ( the ones who actually come from Africa) because they actually work. All the Black has done since the 60s is try to overthrow white people in everyway. All that the black race knows what to do is cry racism and blame the whites for their problems. That's how they get everything they want, that's why they're worry free, that's why they're so confident about everything because all they have to say is racism and they win .The question should be why aren't women more attractive to the hard working, intelligent, beautiful (because they don't look like a monkey - michelle obama.) and respectful Latinos than the Blacks. Go ahead call me a racist, but at least Latinos don't cry racist because they aren't lazy *******.

Best Answer

Did your wife leave for a black guy or are you just racist?

Best Answer

Latino racist? this is too funny. Your wife really must have left you for a black guy

Best Answer

same answer to why a man marries a woman, they love them respect them and care for them.

Best Answer

I think some women prefer black men as a rebellion statement, others because of talk of them being well hung...as for me, no difference between white and black men; its their syle and attitude, not their color

Best Answer

cause they have horse *****.. isnt it obvious? black guys are far superior to white men in most ways..thats the reason for racial tension.. if whites werent threated by blacks superceeding them in everything, there would be no problems..funny *** white people.. wtf is wrong with them!!??

Best Answer

No race is superior. Black men are not superior to other raced men and vice versa.

Best Answer

haha yes thats why when we scan all the real greats: noble peace prize winners, presidents, inventors, etc most of them are black? Oh wait no they aren't? Why don't you leave the United States and go to Africa if that's how you feel?

Best Answer

Maybe the Pen!s thing ?

Best Answer

Hum, I thought so too, But Well Endowed Is Something White men have too. Mabey The Color Contrast?

Best Answer

@danny689
Yes, a whiteman may be equally large, but, a whiteman doesn't have an oversized chocolate bar between his legs...Blackmen Do! God designed me and other blackmen to provide maximum sexual pleasure to blackwomen and women in general. The kinky hair, brown eyes, full lips, athletic build, and penis size were blessed to blackmen with the intention of multiplying the human race and colorizing it as well...Intelligent Design! Whitewomen and other women are obedient to their nature, which is, women will always seek out the strongest males...blackmen are the alpha males.
BE

Best Answer

its always been nice for your black type to dream isnt,....and by the way im white & and remember my username cause your black type may be strong but my white type will allways be supremepower, cause this will allways be a white mans world not black thats what being the supreme alpha male is ALLLL about,.....BE.....

Best Answer

Isn't it funny that this clown Blackeros would come on here talking about how black men are the strongest males when his ancestors were our slaves? Thats fckn funny! Let me tell you something you lame black bastard if your people are so great why are they still running around Africa with grass skirts and spears in the year 2013. The only reason you have some advancement is bc you're in the US and we've propped you up. White men have controlled and dominated the earth for the better part of the last 500 years so please don't talk to me about how you are strong and dominate. You're not even strong enough to go out and get a job you turkey.

Best Answer

***** your ancestors were given everything they owned because of the Mor's - an African race. Europeans agree to this and you don't know because America leaves things out of the history books and skews stories to keep the blacks In the country from knowing their true heritage, and I've been to Africa, the "grass skirt" people are a very small percentage of life on the continent... Yet America only shows that image to make blacks feel ashamed of where they came from and make then feel inferior. Watch the movie Hidden Colors and expand your mind, you're giving whites a bad name.

Best Answer

Its melanin bro I could name a bunch of different reason but they'll all trace back to melanin.& its not juz white women trust me.But white women are smart & they do their research.So they kno that the blackman was & still are the original & tru kingz of earth.Even after all da whitewased history & degrading us they refuse to walk da racist whiteman path wit him.Alot of them never did,I mean its so real that slavers wives would **** da slaves & still to dis day some beautiful sucessful white women will choose a broke blackman b4 a rich pale face.Thats just nature baby money aint natural & at the end of the day its the only thing a white man has over us.!!!

Best Answer