quietbeauty quietbeauty 31-35, F 16 Answers Dec 8, 2009

I'm 45 with long hair. I have no plans to cut it anytime soon since it works on me. Even though I can no longer attract a mate and look like a wicked witch who just wants to look younger. <br />
Thanks, y'all. You make my day.

Best Answer

Cz they wanna look younger ? lol

Best Answer

wash and go hair is easier than hair that needs a lot of care

Best Answer

faces start to sag and the shorter hair helps with the face lift illusion. plus i agree with the thinning/graying a little. i've seen many older women with beautiful long hair. might have something to do with how many chemicals women put in their hair - dyes, perms, heat, etc.

Best Answer

women look older when they're past around 30 years when they have long hair. long hair is aging. also, long hair is a pain in the neck. women are beautiful no matter what length their hair is.

Best Answer

Recently I had to cut my hair shorter (it's now shoulder length) because my hair is thinning. Yeah, I'm only 23 and it sucks :-/ <br />
As many women age, and their hair gets thinner and grayer, long hair is difficult to maintain without over drying and breakage.

Best Answer

I have had every hairstyle you can think of and I cropped it all of again. I'm 57 but always get compliments when I whack off all my hair. I always hear how I have the head for it... I better have the right head because my hair hates being handled. Haircare can take on a life of it's own and steal hours from yours.<br />
The last time I went to the salon my stylist charged me $94 and I figured it was time to reconsider.

Best Answer

I'm with EG on this one. I've had my hair short and I've had it long. I like it better long and I'm keeping it. Besides now that I look like a old & wicked witch it completely eliminates that problem of young guys hitting on me too.

Best Answer

I always thought we were supposed to.

Best Answer

Well I find some women can pull off the short hair look. SOME women. Not most women.

Best Answer

Well, I am 41 and I recently got a short cut as a result of growing out my black hair. Surprisingly, I am finding it remarkably freeing - less time combing, less product, less preparation and less hair in my friggin mouth! Yup, kinda diggin it!!

Best Answer

I also cut mine because it is thinning a lot.

Best Answer

Long hair makes an older woman look wicked-witch-like.

Best Answer

It becomes a nuisance. As it thins or turns gray, the less the better. This is true of men too.

Best Answer

because they haven't any to atract any more

Best Answer