SadChloe123 SadChloe123 31-35, F 9 Answers Jan 30 in Dating & Relationships

I think it has to do with the fact that men become almost instantly more attractive to women when they're already in a relationship. It's like women always say, "All the good ones are taken." When; in reality, they simply see the taken ones as being good. The sad part is that that can also be used against women. I've known guys who have dated a girl's friends to make one other girl like them and just leave a bunch of women in their wake. It's sad to use evolutionary programming for those kinds of games, but that's my theory.

Hope it helps.

Best Answer

Damaged ego. She likes idea of being able to get someone else's man. And they treat her differently, like a savior, told how horrible the wife is and how much better she is than her. (From a friend who dated two married men.)

Best Answer

because they have commitment issues??

Best Answer

because their slutty... not that im complaining

Best Answer

So you would just **** them because they let you?

Best Answer

of course!

Best Answer

Have fun with that.

Best Answer

uh ok

Best Answer

><

Best Answer

The way I see it, if he or she is married you already lost. They won't leave. You are nothing but a side dish

Best Answer

The pendulum swings both ways. Men are guilty of it, too. And there is no reason for it, other than utter impulsiveness.

Best Answer

Who knows. I don't think being a woman provides a general reason for dating married men. I think everyone who dates a married person has their own set of reasons for it.

Best Answer