Basicly i'm on an erasmus study abroad year and theres this girl who really likes my housemate (whos a pretty attractive guy) anyway she planned this trip to visit a place for the weekend and invited absolutley everyone apart from me?
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 23 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Parenting & Family

You ask a lot of questions like this. My guess is that you are highly attractive and obviously you are smart. Surely you know this about yourself. You also act as if you have no clue other women envy you but you know its true. They fear that you get all the attention and lust in the room and then hold onto it with your intellectual ability to hold mens attention. Few women are the whole package and you know this better then you let on.

I mean this all as a compliment. I just want to be sure you know that I know that you know! HAHAHAHA! To hell with the haters! Your the real deal. Just own it with no shame!

Best Answer

haha thank you! :)

Best Answer

and I'm loving the confidence boost you've just given me!

Best Answer

Excellent! All other ladies who read this, well I'm sorry but the truth will out!

Best Answer

Insecurity ?

Best Answer

She clearly doesn't like you. JK! She's jelly in her belly. :)

Best Answer

It's done when the other woman feels threatened by you, and doesn't like you personally for that reason. She will probably never like you personally because she feels as though she can't compete in your presence.

Best Answer

They're insecure .. and/or very controlling.

You just need to do your own thing and find people who want to get to know you and welcome you into their lives. Don't let them affect you .. then they lose their "power".

Best Answer

that was a **** thing to do maybe she feels threatened by your presence

Best Answer

Those women seek acceptance, power and security. You don't really know where you stand with them. They like that. They really are all insecure. If you EVER want advice on how to take her down. Message me. Guerrilla warfare's my style.

Best Answer

Your a threat:-)

Best Answer

Eliminating the competition....watch your back with that one. Sabotage her *** double quick, send the message that you are not a door mat.

Best Answer

little girl playing little girl games :D confront her for the exclusion and respectfully ask for an explanation. I dislike these kinds of behavior too, be true to yourself and be awesome!

Best Answer

One word.."Jealousy" !

Best Answer

no allways. often though.

Best Answer

because it makes them feel powerful. The ONLY power they have is excluding someone.

They go " muahahahhaha, Im so evil, I can control when you hang out with us "

Best Answer

how pathetic!

Best Answer

you realise NOW that women are pathetic?
you know, they're allways going on about " YEAH. GIRL POWER " but how do they excpect to achieve that when theyre allways dragging eachother down?

Best Answer

thats your fault for not inviting your self...

Best Answer

i seriously wouldn't want to be somewhere where someone clearly doesn't want me to be there... would you?

Best Answer

I no longer want you on this planet please leave
( point made?)

Best Answer

exagerated hugely... its not the same thing.

Best Answer