Insecurity. The world is a scary place

Best Answer

their fear of loneliness is stronger then their fear of physical pain

Best Answer

my answer has an extraordinarily high volume of expletives. <br />
Hey women who allow your men to abuse you or the kids! It sucks to watch him put your head through the wall. It sucks to watch him take out chunks of your hair. Watch you limp around keeled over after your kidneys are pummeled. Wondering when he'll kill you. Or us. It's 20 some-odd years later and I STILL have nightmares of the horrors. <br />
I often wonder how women can watch their children's eyes go wide with terror, hear the sound of fists thudding flesh, shrill screams, sobbing... and still not gather up the courage to find the local women's shelter. Instinct should be to protect the offspring at all costs. Wtf.

Best Answer

Because some women have no self esteem...and what they did have...was beaten down by a man. So no matter how bad it seems to them they stay. Sometimes they can break the cycle of abuse but not always. <br />
There are some men who also stay with women who treat them badly for the same reason. How sad that your self esteem is so low that you dont even love yourself.

Best Answer

I agree with Buckaroo... the world is a scary place, but this is Texas and I have my gun at the ready ;-) I would rather be alone than marry a man that would slap me around. Hell no.

Best Answer

:-) Consider yourself reminded!! We're not that bad actually... most of the time... :-)

Best Answer

Insecurity and the fear of being alone. I say to hell with it. I know I'm better off alone.

Best Answer

speak for yourself - this is not true for most women

Best Answer

My step-father treats me horribly but my mother never speaks up for me.

Best Answer

sorry things are that way.

Best Answer