pinkpantie17 pinkpantie17 51-55, M 9 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Singledom

they must be very few and far between, seems you are searching for just such a woman, yes?

Best Answer

are you that woman?

Best Answer

sorry,no, I'm not into humiliation at all. But if you are searching, then I wish you luck.

Best Answer

forced feminisation is far more of a male fantasy than a female one, and your username suggests it's yours. ;)

Best Answer

thanks for your reply its not quite as simple as you imply but your close.

Best Answer

that's what men are for. entertainment, and humiliation by women.

Best Answer

I do not believe that women force men to wear women's panties but may encourage some men to do so when they find out that they do like wearing them.This is only to show the men that they will be ok with them wearing them.

Best Answer

Well this is because certain man want this is part of there sex life.

Best Answer

does this really happen?

Best Answer

yes it does only way she would stay with me was for me to except she took control.

Best Answer

it doesn't sound a very healthy relationship but each to their own

Best Answer

that's called sadism and the guys who actually wear them are called masochists.

Best Answer

No one can honestly force you. You pick and chose what you do. You are in power of your own life. Do not blame others!

Best Answer

if only it was that simple

Best Answer

Over the years, I mentioned to every girlfriend and my wife that it would be fun to see what I would look like wearing panties. One long time girlfriend was into it at first and would give me a hand job while I was wearing her panties, but she got bored with it by the third time. One other girl...more of an FWB...laughed at the idea but let me try on her panties. She had me eat her ***** for a long time, but was not interested in making me *** while I was wearing her panties.

Best Answer