malaguti malaguti 36-40, M 21 Answers Oct 11, 2009

It Adds to the excitement of themoment ! It's not like we like to get beat or anything ! Although allot of people in the world have fantasy's about rape. Not nessiarly rape as we know rape. In the sence that we have no controle over the sittuation and are week to our partner. a strong hand around the throat is exciting & brings the feeling of helplessness which can be very interesting. Now when u think of this don't think your partner cutting off your circulation ... Just try a strong hand around the base of your lovers neck next time ... or a strong hand on the back of the neck. Bet ya might be suprised by the Out *** !

Best Answer

That's very exciting!

Best Answer

it adds risk to an otherwise standard act as well as different sensations ..... sex is a physically and emotionally stimulating act ... adding other sensations can intensify the end result.....

Best Answer

I love the choking, strangling thing, spanking but not a beating. It is a submissive thing and the intense feeling of an ****** when being strangled is fantastic. I can't remember when we had just an ordinary ****. The harder the tie, the better I like it.

Best Answer

I think it's a control thing. If you have a woman who is in control of everything else in her life, letting someone else take complete control, to the point of having her life in the palms of his hands can be a great release, and in letting go of the control they can have over the top *******. Just remember to rub it if you smack it, takes the sting out and just leaves a tingle.

Best Answer

cuz dem ******* crazy

Best Answer

I love getting smacked in the face as hard as you can go and just about choked out were I almost loose consensus I don't know why I do it's just the rougher the better I want the man to establish that he's the man and I'm the women I would love it if he "rape" me it's just the biggest turn on when I have no choice in the matter I love being called dirty words.. I all for that kinda stuff idk why thi..

Best Answer

I like extreme sports and speeding, I guess is for the same reason I enjoy intense sex...I need that extra little thing, the extra stimulation in bed.

Best Answer

It's a submission thing. And... some men like it too!

Best Answer

It makes it more exciting and the extra stimulation feels nice. A slap doesn't really hurt it's just a light sting and it adds intensity to sex. As far as the choking, I don't like it on myself, but know women who do. They just like the feeling. I personally like to choke and guys tell me it adds excitment.

Best Answer

come strangle me lol

Best Answer

It makes me *** faster to be choked during sex. And i like being slapped lightly too. Its just another way of adding excitement to sex life. Its a lighter form of kink without being a total masocist.

Best Answer

i think because there is a very fine like between pain and pleasure.....also its naughty and exiting for her ......which she then craves for more....lots of women secretly love that but their prefer not to confess as its not ladylike...its up to us man to find out......

Best Answer

I personally won't do face smacking. I have rarely had the opportunity to have my booty slapped (unbeleivable, I know). I love having my ***** slapped and just recently, I find I enjoy choking when I **********. Its sensory overload. <br />
why do some women like this?<br />
Why do some people eat booboo. Trust me, you can talk about psychology and subconscious desires tracing to childhood, blah blah blah. <br />
Who knows why some people desire what they do. Kinky sex, however shouldn't be confused with abusive relationship.

Best Answer

Not into the smack, but like a little pressure on my neck... More of the hold me down thing.<br />
If I want to get off harder from lack of air, I just hold my breath ... Which is often.

Best Answer

I guess it adds to the feeling of someone else being in control. I cant say I use either of these in my bedroom antics though, but sometimes having a forceful guy can make it a bit more exciting.

Best Answer

because they want to die violenty.

Best Answer

Because we all like what we like for what ever reason it is.lol

Best Answer

I've dated women who loved it when I smacked their *** during sex! It was so wild & very ~SeXy~ :-)<br />
Never had dated a woman who wanted me to choke them though lol<br />
But as far as *** spanking goes, I think it adds to the overall pleasure & makes ******'s more intense during the intercourse that's taking place. If it's REALLY good intercourse, then there will be LOT's of *** spanking lol

Best Answer

I don't know.. I know women who LOVES this! ... one allows herself to get beat by her man and takes the abuse.. and the other was sexually abused as a child..<br />
so that's the conclusion I can come up with.. <br />
one woman thinks it's because she was smacked and spanked as a child and .. that it could be a weird subconscious thing? who knows =l

Best Answer

Not sure about the smacking part unless they're into submissive fetishes. As for the choking some like asphyxiating at the point of ****** as it gives them a temporary buzz.

Best Answer

i like it because it makes me feel under control, it is submissive yet not demeaning.i trust he knows just when to stop.i get aroused, excited.....wet when he puts his hand around me neck

Best Answer