I mean, really. You don't want attention to your appendages, yet call yourselves slyly getting looks at our packages? You really think you're fooling anyone?
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 7 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Hobbies

Im checking out the butts for sure!

Best Answer

At least you're not denying it like other women! :-)

Best Answer

Im appreciating the male art in butt form! :)

Best Answer

I am what my husband calls a **** gazer..but I don't personally have a problem being stared at either.

Best Answer

Okay, that's fair.

Best Answer

I wish then didn't feel self concious if that's the case...but I do not stare at a work of art

Best Answer

A 'package' is nothing but for the mind wielding it. My thing is hands. If guys wanna stare at my chest, then I've got the upper hand anyway cause I already know how to play 'em, since I know what they are really interested in and they're not listening to the words coming out of my mouth, lol...

Best Answer

And that's where you lose. You only want to play men with what you've got. Can't get respect that way, and don't expect it either. Don't wanna be exploited? Then don't exploit. Women really should learn this. They might not get used so much if they did.

Best Answer

No one's exploiting, but if a man is not listening and staring below, then he's not worth my time and deserves to be played....that's what he's doing to me.
Some think it's cute, that women feel 'appreciated' when they stare or comment, but that's not my kind of scene. My men friends are all smart men that know the way to anything is through the mind. That's sexier by far in any gender...a quick mind and a sharp sense of humor.

Best Answer

You could say just the same thing for a woman who's not listening to an average man but only wants to show attention to one who either has money, a career, or is physically endowed himself. We can play this as a guy-problem thing but the same rule applies to women with their own vices in men. Women aren't perfect, and they aren't some brainy, more moral species they like to think they are and want us men to think. They've got their own problems, weaknesses, and mistakes, so I really can't show a woman much respect who may want to flaunt her breasts but doesn't like men noticing. Even a woman who doesn't flaunt them can't be off the hook; she could feel like it's okay to look at a guy's butt or crotch but not like it when a guy looks at her breasts? And then have the attitude that she could get any man she wants or get sex whenever she wants? It doesn't make sense. That's just life. Deal with it.

Best Answer

One of the advantages of being me is that checking me out is as pointless as me checking any woman out.

Best Answer