AnnaBellaRockz AnnaBellaRockz 22-25, F 13 Answers Apr 4, 2012

advertising ?

Best Answer

I think so ... but can we say all of them are just doing advertising? Hmmmm

Best Answer

lol.. no, some have natural 'curves', others are only 'frustrated' or exhibitionist....LOLz

Best Answer

Yeah me too !

Best Answer

nice :)

Best Answer

I think it is a self perception issue. When one looks at themselves in the mirror, they tend to have a different perception of what they see compared to what others may see.

Best Answer

Yeah... you are right but still having BIG Boobs... it perfectly abnormal ;X

Best Answer

Power,over men,then complain when men look at theirbreast,not theirs face

Best Answer

i never complain a guy who looks at my breasts

Best Answer

Men are just men... you may want to try and look at the women's eyes if they are looking at your ****!

Best Answer

because someone convinced them that that is how love is found.

Best Answer

Hey hello! **** love! Love = Breast? Laughhhhh!

Best Answer

the bigger it is the better attention it gets.after all who does not like to show their assets!!!!!!!

:) :) =D

Best Answer

Some of them are ridiculous---look like they have watermelons glued to their ribs

Best Answer

Haha.... yes agree with you !!!

Best Answer

I have never cared for fake breasts. I guess some women feel they need it to be more sexy or compensate for something else they feel they may be lacking. Personally I've always preferred the saggy, droopy, good old fashioned boobs. You know the ones I'm referring to, when a naked woman lies on her back and they fall to the left and right of her... yeah those are the best :D

Best Answer

Lol!!! Saggy... I have thought someone like you prefer saggy but at least stay the same position as before when you are still young...lol! Anyway you are right... love the way you are :)

Best Answer

for attention...i like to make mine bigger

Best Answer

ok! I mean how big you want it to be ?

Best Answer

small boobies rule! don't mess with a good thing, please!

Best Answer

I don't say having bigger breast is wrong but I want to know how they can survive without bothering what people might say about them especially women itself.

Best Answer

not too big...but just big enough to get the attention...i have 32 C im happy with it

Best Answer

Not bad... I am around there too :)

Best Answer

they think- than more a size of a breast, that they become cleverer))

Best Answer

I mean it is just weird... lol!!

Best Answer

most likely for a *****

Best Answer

Is that what they can only think about.... then all women will do the same thing then =)

Best Answer

That is totally the wrong mindset then :)

Best Answer

sorry if its too obvious and offensive,truly sorry

Best Answer

It is alright :) no worries :P

Best Answer

Take some photos for me. I need a laugh.

Best Answer

Lol! Seriously... example... Pamela Anderson, some **** stars and some you can see on the streets.... and men was like looking at them so happily... WTH! Lol!!!

Best Answer