Post
Just wondering, i am not saying all women.
MissingYou4527 MissingYou4527 22-25, F 19 Answers Sep 17, 2010

Your Response

Cancel

Because most human beings are hard-wired to want a relationship and family, and 90% of women are heterosexual, so that would mean a male. The other 10% would need a female.

Best Answer

What is wrong if some women do need a man to make them happy ?

Best Answer

i am teaching my daughter to be independant. A woman needs to find herself. And she deserves to be happy too. With or without a man in her life.

Best Answer

I think any woman can be happy without a man...but most would be "happier" with a good man in her life.



Women who think that any man is better than no man, have not learned to value and love themselves.

Best Answer

a certain family member of mines has never been a lone, b/c she is used to talking care of someone and wants someone to love. when she doesnt have that i think she feels empty inside.

Best Answer

Maybe they are only happy when they have a stable and reliable source for sex. I don't know.

Best Answer

Some women measure their own self worth on if they have a guy in their life. I have a friend who was unhappily married for several years. She & I often talked about how unhealthy it was to jump into another relationship so soon after ending one. She divorced her controlling husband but never bothered to tell me she had been in contact with an ex-boyfriend. I thought it was very odd when she started posting facebook photos of the 2 of them together before the ink was even dry on the divorce papers. She had mentioned some people not supporting her in her decisions & I assumed that meant not supporting the divorce. Turns out some did not support her involvement with someone (likely before) the divorce papers were even filed. It made sense to me later. I was glad she got out of the bad marriage but did not like the fact that she flaunted the new relationship on her facebook page so soon. She married the guy within 6 months. I am still her facebook friend but started hiding all of her posts because I thought it was over the top. There needs to be some TIME in between relationships regardless of who it is (man or woman). Just because a marriage was not good for a long time doesn't mean you are going to be applauded when you start putting relationship photos on your page real soon. It looks obvious that you were messing around before.

Best Answer

Fear of being alone ...im a victim of this situation

Best Answer

Having the right person in your life, does make you happier. It is the difference between plodding on in your life and being inspired to make the most of everyday.

Best Answer

Why do Men?????????

Best Answer

I don't understand why a woman just needs any man to make them happy - but I do understand why a woman would could come to need a particular man in their lives. Just the difference in people, I guess.

Best Answer

They dont know how to get themselves off.

Best Answer

I never need a man to make me happy , iv always paid my own way,it was my ex that in the end needed me,had 3 long relationships,but never lived with a man.and dont think i ever will im ok with my kids,i can meet men but not live.

Best Answer

its not some women or some men but nearly ALL from both sides.

That's because they do not really know the secret meaning of the word ::::::: self sufficient ::::::::



Oh yes, they know the external meaning, but that alone !!

Best Answer

Related Questions