Do you enjoy being told what you can and can't do and treated like property instead of a person
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 15 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Community

Brain washed by Feminism.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Outside of the bedroom, I have no idea ;-)

Best Answer

its a great start for the surrended wife model, where the husband is responsible for everything and therefore everything that goes wrong is his fault. its not always the men that are the predators in these cases although im many cases they may think they are originally I admit.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Some women like it...heck some guys like to be dominated too.... People are weird like that. different stokes for different folks/

Best Answer

I wouldn't know

Best Answer

cuz the whole system is geared that way- male this shmale that, robert morningsky dot com- he explains how it all happened- will blow your mind.

Best Answer

I'm always in control of her , Or at least she lets me think so ??? :-)

Best Answer

Because its sexy ;) I find being submissive brings out sexiness!

Best Answer

because those woman are weak.

Best Answer

its up to the own person to get out of the "trap" we are all human an all of us can grow the strength an courage to leave out of a certain situation so yes it may not be "good" too call them weak but i don't sugar coat ****

Best Answer

poeple like me hunny? im not judging them im just saying and putting my opinion in they can walk out of the situation in a second and they just need to open there eyes and live for the moment cause life is to short to be depressed and controlled by a insecure guy who treats females like meat.

Best Answer

some people like to be controlled...... hence the leather and whips in sex

Best Answer