cowshed123 cowshed123 31-35, M 61 Answers Jun 1, 2010

I'm a woman and the only reason women show cleavage is so they can be noticed.<br />
I've never understood that if women don't want the looks dress a little more modest. <br />
Period.

Best Answer

I dont think women are being tarty by wearing low cut tops if they have the figure what is nicer than showing some cleavage

Best Answer

it all depends on who is doing the looking.. if is a guy they think is hot it is a different story than so old ugly guy. they want to be desired by only the pick of the litter, not by everybody. it is a personality flaw if you ask me.

Best Answer

Because they're hypocritical idiots. Women who wear sexy clothes are sending a message that they want people to think they're sexy. It's why you don't wear a mini-skirt and strapless shirt to a job interview. What you wear reflects what you want people to think of you, at least at that moment. If you don't want to be thought of as a sexual person, cover 'em up. Not rocket science.

Best Answer

i think most women dont mind the looks, but they very much mind the stares.<br />
a quick glance is probably perfectly ok, but to stay and linger, staring all down her chest is creepy, regardless of if the "girls" are on show or not

Best Answer

Even if you try not to stare (or look), they “bounce” them around just to make you notice - and then get angry and say, “I’m up here!” Ladies, if you’re going to show advertise you “assets”, don’t be surprised if you attract an audience.

Best Answer

looking at "them" ?? haha I couldn't resist! <br />
Women put there boobs on display because they want certain men to look.. the ones they call perv's are the men that they don't want looking at them.<br />
BTW stare and look are two different actions.

Best Answer

If you flaunt it, deal with it. If I wear something sexy I know it and do so cause I know I will get looks. You don't show your goods without being fully aware of it.

Best Answer

These rules don't apply to lesbians or gays. So if a lesbian woman dressed this way, does this make her wanton, neurotic or a b**ch or does it make a straight guy a total moron for looking? And a gay man wouldn't even bother to look so your question is rather stupid as a general one.<br />
Women are allowed to wear whatever they want these days, so are men. The same rules apply to both of us. Women don't get all het up about men wearing sexy clothing. It's immature to blame your own lack of control on how you react to someone based on what they are wearing. Unless you're from the Middle East and it's custom for you to have these beliefs, you have no excuse for this kind of thinking in the western world.

Best Answer

Boobs make the world go 'round!!

Best Answer

In the mind of a woman you're either a pervert for notcing she's half naked or a homosexual for looking her in the eyes.

Best Answer

Just read Preena's comments about liking to make men "wet" Methinks she needs a class in biology, men don't get "wet," women get "wet." If anything, a man may get "hard"

Best Answer

i think you already know the answer to that.

Best Answer

They enjoy the ego boost they get from provoking men to ogle, and the feminism in their upbringing causes them to also enjoy slamming men at the slightest pretext. It's major league hypocrisy.

Best Answer

Sometimes, it's not about wanting people to look at you. I live in a subtropical climate and my bosom is quite ample. when I wear anything that is, literally, not all the way up to my neck it's difficult to find summer fashions that extend that far, there's cleavage. I always try to pull the neckline up and make sure it's in place but what can i really do? It's the way God made me.

Best Answer

I honestly don't want to look, but there's something subconsciously biological about the way it catches your eye. I'm serious here. I'm kind of glad to hear most women recognise the difference between a glance and a stare. The glance i can't seem to stop, but a stare is very different, and that i don't do.

Best Answer

There is a difference between a quick glance and an all out perve.<br />
A gentleman knows!

Best Answer

Wow, I expected a lot more "I dress for me and NOT YOU, you're just a ******* rapist/stalker" answers than are actually here. Where are all you crazy *******?<br />
Ah, just checked back at the answers. Apparently easypete's return as the resident misogynist troll is starting to stir up the hornets; the crazy ******* are coming out of the woodwork now!

Best Answer

If the dumbasses are old enough to have showable breasts and don't realize that most males of whatever age or attractiveness will look long and hard then they are truly stupid. These women know that they are attracting attention but the just want the kind of guy they are looking for to view them. Too bad. I would rather be called a perv than to be an idiot. These types of women are shallow and too full of themselves and should be stared at and then avoided. I prefer less conspicuous breasts attached to a woman with a good personality and a sharp mind.

Best Answer

In most cases women bring the attention to themselves by the way they dress and if they get upset by the response...they are morons.. In some cases, like a 98 degree day.... we have as much right to be cool as men do. I've actually taken my top off completely while men were standing around me shirtless. if they can do it, I should be able to as well. I don't stare at their chest when it's bare. I make eye contact. So sould men.

Best Answer

I too find it quite hypocritical, actually I feel like I get noticed more because I don't show cleavage in public at all. :) they will actually talk instead of gawk. :D

Best Answer