jason1944 jason1944 41-45, M 10 Answers Apr 28, 2012

They wear it because their barbaric culture insists on it or their "religious" leaders will have them beaten or stoned.

Best Answer

Cultural reason ONLY

PLUS

she could be as ugly as a hat full of ar$eholes

Best Answer

Ugly buggers !!!!!

Best Answer

Joke Answer: Suspense catches the dog.... and then on bed....

Serious Answer: Religion and the benefit of not breathing in dessert dusts.

Best Answer

One out of six of you has made any effort at all to understand another culture, or consider that there might be other perspectives, or make the tiniest bit of effort to open your minds. You're on the internet, look it up and educate yourselves from a reference site rather than regurgitating other people's prejudice. We're not all the same, and we don't all have the same history, culture or values; that doesn't mean same as me = good, different from me = bad, it just means we could get off our mental backsides and make an effort to look at the world through someone else's eyes. Make yourself proud, try it.

Best Answer

u have a point dude. good thinking.

Best Answer

some of the women prefer to wear one because defends the principal of modesty in their culture. it is something they grew up with. They even have "Fulla" dolls instead of Barbies.

Some see it as imprisonment of women, others see it as a mechanism that protects a female in a way that is a kind of luxury almost. It's a differnt way of thinking.

Best Answer

good baby.

Best Answer

I think that they are sometimes right. More right than the Western culture is. Modesty is generally more helpful than flashing it around. And the double value system in Europe stinks. (I can sleep with a woman who sleeps around but she's a ****)

Best Answer

Often because other men make them

Best Answer