eaves his exes suicidal and one would cut herself!!!!
AncientTurkey AncientTurkey 66-70, F 5 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Youth

True , some men have zero remorse but it's not just men. Very many women also do not and I feel a lot of the times men get picked on for being so wrong about doing this and so wrong about doing this when in actuality many women do too and it's over looked. Double standard. Jus how women are dirty ***** and guys are hot pla<x>yers , women complain about that being a double standard , as it is , but don't complain when the guy gets the double standard. Unfair.

Best Answer

Oh yes, its sad how rotten people have become.

Best Answer

Poor girl, I hope he at least helps her heal and you dear should be careful that he does not do the same to you.

Best Answer

I agree. Everyday less and less people care. My ex had an ex gf who became suicidal when he broke up with her for me. She wanted his attention back and went to extreme measures.

Best Answer

Well he ended up breaking up with
me and he's back with her now so I'm sure she's fine.

Best Answer

Reality check.<br />
Women are ******* of the first order.

Best Answer

Are what of the first order, dear?

Best Answer

B**ches.

Best Answer

Oh my, I hope that's not a bad thing.

Best Answer

...its definitely not a good thang.
Think female dog.

Best Answer

horrid

Best Answer

Uh, a little respect.....

Best Answer

Freedom of speech is a right, not a request or an apology.

Best Answer

the first amendment

Best Answer

Oh yes these people should have more respect and not be hurtful to their lover's well- being.

Best Answer

Glad you agree :)

Best Answer

My question would be who are these young women who become suicidal over such a jerk? He'll grow up and hopefully change, but the girls behaviors are disturbing. Shows a deep lack of self esteem and meaning in their lives. I'm no psychiatrist, but I think they are not reacting in a healthy way.

Best Answer

The young ladies are from broken homes and are looking for husbands to love them.

Best Answer

I was also from a broken home, lacked direction, discipline and self esteem, (at that time), and still, cannot imagine doing what these young ladies are doing. It's become the "in thing" to hurt yourself when someone has hurt you. People aren't taught any other coping skills? Life is going to be full of heartache and heartbreak, and someone needs to tell them they're not going to make it to 30 at this rate.

Best Answer

These broken people should use boundaries with people to avoid the snakes.

Best Answer

Immaturity.

Best Answer