tammykim tammykim 41-45, F 30 Answers Aug 27, 2010

Having always been attracted to older women than myself, many answers above are correct. Older women know who they are and what they want, and tend to be less attached to possession than yound girls. Older gals are more interested in who u are than what u drive, how much money u make, or what u can buy them. <br />
They also have life and sexual experience that are very intriguing.

Best Answer

why not ?

Best Answer

They're just better (not just as lovers but) overall. Girls in my age group are laughably stupid, so much so that I toy with them from time to time.

Best Answer

Sometimes they are seeking a teacher, but mostly they find it comfortable being with an older woman. She is more likely to accept him as he is than younger women, who may be more likely to seek performance and proof and things that impress her. An older woman may see him as a fun diversion, a boost to her ego, rather than a potential partner to be molded into her sense of ideal. Younger women may still be wanting to live life to the extreme, and he may have trouble keeping up or measuring up.

Best Answer

I agree with this comment....It has always been my experience they are more caring and not as aloft and they are wonderful. I love older women

Best Answer

I wonder if it's the same reason that girls go for older guys sometimes but I'm not sure. I think with a lot of relationships their mental maturity matters a lot too. <br />
I think some people obviously have a sexual attraction to older women though, I've talked to some guys who really are just MILF-obsessed. Not that older women can't be very attractive, but some guys may have a *thing* for it. <br />
I think whatever is cool though, as long as they're a good match and it's not based purely on sexual attraction .

Best Answer

Because we're smart and sexy , and don't need them.

Best Answer

I agree, I just wish I could find one iin Adkins texas GentalLove at the Y

Best Answer

An older Woman would bend you over her knee and give you a good spanking if you stepped out of line! I think that's what young guy's are after, right? :-)

Best Answer

more experience?

Best Answer

Some young men are more mature than others so they prefer more mature women.

Best Answer

Maybe because they swallow.<br />
LOL. Just speculation. Women over 30 do have a reputation as better lovers.

Best Answer

According to Benjamin Franklin "Because they are so thankful."

Best Answer

Older women don't play games& are mature enough to Know the differace between Love& sex-they are not better looking but guys know they have the experiance to teach younger guys thing that would take another 20 yrs to learn on thier own!<br />
London Ontairo

Best Answer

for me because older women its flower need touch for that i like it ;)

Best Answer

older females know what they want how to get it and dont play games know to to keep a younger male in line and keep him behaved

Best Answer

because he like to have more experience in sex, enjoy every moment with her, understand his needs and caring one..

Best Answer

I've found that men who've lost their mom at a young age or never had a true mom when they were a child, seek this type of affection. Is this true?

Best Answer

i want 2 have sex with older woman show can she can show me new things and i would think she would b exprinced and ive always thought woman r most sexy in 30s to 40s

Best Answer

I like older women who age gracefully instead of pre-maturally. <br />
You don't know how a younger girl turn out in a few years, but an older women who still take good care of herself and has very good personality will probably last. <br />
Maturer women who grow maturer instead of just growing old understand others better. They are better listeners, more sensitive, more loving, more compassionate, more sympathetic, more everything... <br />
Of course if I run into a young girl whom I think will develop these characteristic down the road I will pursue her any day. <br />
But if I meet an older woman who have the whole package, I would probably settle with her, and adopt kids. The sad part is you may not have biological kids with her.

Best Answer

I am a 43-years lady now I am seeking a young man who can give me real love , so i got a username<br />
cougar2010 on –Cougardatingfree.NET~— .it is the first and best club for cougars and young men ,<br />
@@@@@-it gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young man and treat you like a queen. i love that !

Best Answer

Young men like older women, young women and any women until the day they DIE!

Best Answer