midnightstarr midnightstarr 36-40, F 18 Answers Mar 14, 2012

Their fun and not annoying ,trying to get in our pants all the time.

Best Answer

They are normally very nice and polite and girls are safe with them as they do not want to shag you straightaway.

Best Answer

They are fun to be with! They are funny And very caring too. :D

Best Answer

Gay men are loads of fun, you can check out men together, they are great for fashion advice. You can be yourself without having to worry, you know they are not interested in having sex with you.

Best Answer

For the same reason that straight women don't hang out with lesbians that much--they're afraid that somehow an attraction could develop, and they don't need the drama. I think it's a groundless fear, but I think it is real fear for alot of people.

Best Answer

Gay men are safe. No worry about sex. No pressure.

Best Answer

Because friendships with gay men are generally less complicated. There's no danger of any real drama entering the mix, unless the woman starts to have feelings.

Best Answer

There's always the danger of them starting have feelings for a man/boyfriend/husband that's in your life. There are no guarantees in life.

Best Answer

Funny, living in SF for over 50 years, I can say I've had more than a few gay male friends, and that's never happened to me. Not saying it couldn't, but it's not something I ever worried about.

Best Answer

straight men are dogs all we want is get between a woman's legs which is why evolution gave us *****

Best Answer

Maybe because these days there are more gay men than straight men? :p.

Best Answer

It may seem that way, but it's probably not true. ;)

Best Answer

No threat !!!

Best Answer

Let me get this straight..now its considered a threat if a straight man has desire for a woman? Then why do women dress provacatively all the time, complain there are no real men and will shack up at the drop of the hat? Fickled!!

Best Answer

I did not know straight women hung around gay men. I certainly do not.

Best Answer

I have to agree with endomorph. Mixing with 'birds of a different feather' is a way of avoiding intimate involvement. They're safer to be around because you can be reasonably sure they won't try to hit on you. But Ella is right also. They may develop feelings for your partner. There are very few certainties in life,

Best Answer

A few years back I had two very close gay girls as workmates and that became very close friends

This subject came up one day when we went to a gay pub and met with a group of their lady friends.

They were a bit wary of me for the first few minutes and then Sue said "Oh Alan is a tranny and sissy". I went bright red and expected to get thrown out of the place or something but from that moment on all but one were really friendly and kind. One was a bit anti-me but I assumed she had her reasons and left her to it, and tried to avoid talking to her (just so I didnt upset her).

The girls got talking and the topic of why was I OK came up and after about fiften mins discussion they decided that I wasnt a threat in any sense. I wasnt going to steal their girl friends, I wasnt going to try to get them into bed, I didn't make lewd comments, I didnt want to talk abtout football all the time (I hate it) etc etc etc - botom line they decided I was another "girl" and safe to be around!

Now I took that being described in that was as being an honour!

PS they moved away when Sue got promotion and moved north and I moved too.

Best Answer