AlexxMari AlexxMari 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 17, 2013 in Health

I think it helps with the creating of vitamin D, and that releases something which in turn makes you get a sunny disposition.. dont take my word for it though... this just came out of my brain...dont know if its accurate or not :D

Best Answer

and sunburn!

Best Answer

Because when the shine there's always a promise of hope and a new beginning of the day.

Best Answer

I asked my GP a very similar question, which was why does sunlight always feel warmer than the biggest and hottest fire.

Her answer was the wavelengths of sunlight stimulates a gland at the back of the eye (pituitary?). It goes back to when we were living in caves and howling at the moon...

Best Answer

It doesn't. I love rainy days much more.

Best Answer

whole world feels better when sun shines, everything brighter, is good energy - and i love just to take off clothes and sunbathe, fell heat on my skin.

Best Answer

I feel energized by it...I love how the sun kisses my skin!! Vitamins out of a bottle don't have the same effect on me!

Best Answer

The extra dose of vitamin-d does wonders to boost you.

Best Answer

it brings lot of energy to mind..

Best Answer