Seriously, no offense to any teenage boys reading this but at least you can still find teenage girls with a little bit of common sense whereas most teenage boys these days are scumbags...
righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 13 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Youth

boys are cool for their group of friends just like girls the sad part is that being a *** is cool to most boys at least when I was a teen

Best Answer

yepp

Best Answer

98% of all teenagers are in desperate need of a slap, punch and throw down a flight of stairs. But judging by their intelligence, it already happened.

Teenage guys get a worse reputation over here, since they tend to be the ones doing the stabbing. And that's a -lot- of stabbing.

Best Answer

for sure... i'm a guy and guys tend to be just as bad as girls. i honestly dont think either is worse. the good ones are good. in my experience, the bad ones are bad, regardless of whether they have testosterone or estrogen to blame.

Best Answer

agreed.

Best Answer

because teenage boys are considered "cool" by their peers for acting like dickheads (especially when it comes to girls).

Best Answer

agreed! -.-. So freaking rebellious and annoying when I was in high school, I literally wasn't able to learn anything. The teacher wasn't even allowed to teach, because she was to busy telling the off, and giving them detentions.

Best Answer

Teenage girls twitter too much and are overtly emotional. Besides you can't punch a teenage girl in the face if she is annoying you.

Best Answer

teenage boys are horny & immature.

Best Answer

and so are teenage girls. The best difference is that a group of teenage boys are far less annoying than a group of teenage girls. If the boys bother me I have no qualms about kicking their *****.

Best Answer

You can generally count on a teenage boy to throw the first punch.

Best Answer

teenage girls are faaaaaaaaar more sensible than boys.

Best Answer

Haha righteouschica, we were scumbags when I was a teen as well :))

Best Answer

aww XD

Best Answer