Offing Offing 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

Because they want to be like adults and one of the major aspects that appeal to them out of adult life is relationships. Their hormones make them think that the relationship really is the real deal, when nine times out of ten, it's not. However, this isn't always the case. Some teenagers realize that their relationship will probably go nowhere and just date for fun and for practice with relationships. Also, every once in a while, a teenage relationship does work out. I speak from experience. I've had a crush on my husband since I was 14. We started dating when I was 17. I'm 24 now and we're still together and have a great relationship.

Best Answer

I strongly agree with this :') Congratulations on your successful relationship :D

Best Answer

I don't/won't start a relationship unless I would like to marry the guy, but I've never been in a relationship before, so I can't really answer the question

Best Answer

they like the other person in the moment. Not all romantic relationships end in marriage.

Best Answer

because you can't tell em sh!t they have to learn from experience which they never do

Best Answer

Some of them want to show off to their peers.<br />
If they know they are going to get hurt at the end of it and still refuse to listen then I say let them get hurt.<br />
Learning the hard way, is sometimes the only way.

Best Answer

Why does anyone start a relationship? It's not always about future marriage. It's a chance you take when you want to get to know someone.

Best Answer

I used to wonder that, too, but then I realized that it's silly to view marriage as an endgame. Lord knows, marriages can end. My parents, for example, should end their marriage. So I propose that it's not about what happens in the end, it's about the journey and experience. There's nothing wrong with romantic experience, so long as it's careful.

Best Answer

That's true. But you should also take relationships seriously, and not just make the purpose of it is "fun". As you said they should be careful.

Best Answer

It's called growing up and having fun.

Best Answer

Growing up is never fun

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

why do birds fly or fish swim?

Best Answer

curiosity...passion?

Best Answer