i get edies gay ads too. i'm almost convinced i live in denial

Best Answer

haha that makes it sound like Ediez is in the gay ads :)

Best Answer

Someone for everyone I guess. And please stop talking about my auntie like that, she thinks she hot so leave her be.

Best Answer

Oh I didnt mean your aunty I meant the other ones...........

Best Answer

It is a family affair, they love the attention, uncle Bob is doing the gay ones, and granny does the mature.

Best Answer

Must be fun having such diversity in your family. Most sexualities, religions and races covered. If only the world could function in such harmony :)

Best Answer

It does you know, we need to give less attention to the mean stuff and focus on the good.

Best Answer

I was wondering the same! <br />
I either get adverts for slappers or men who would prefer my boyfriend to me lol

Best Answer

I might have to order some flowers again. Last time I ordered flowers online I got adverts for flowers for over 2 weeks

Best Answer

i keep getting the gay guy ads......... wtf is that about?!

Best Answer

I dont know but I'm really sick of wrinkled thighs legs spread wide in skirts that shouldnt be seen on anyone over 24. Its just wrong. Some of the other dating ones I can just ignore but that is one that I just cant

Best Answer

oh gawd D: i havent seen that one. I never want to see that one. I'll stick to the half naked gay guys

Best Answer

It is your mother.

Best Answer

No I have had enough talks from my mother about how great it is that she no longer has any kind of s*x drive to know that she wouldnt be on any of those site (she really shares too much at times)

Best Answer

Could it be because they know you too well?

Best Answer

No that is seriously far off what I like. I have what I want and certainly wouldnt be wanting to stray with a woman 20 years older than me

Best Answer

They obviously found out your taste! :)

Best Answer

*shudder*

Best Answer

-patpat- Just minimize your screen then. XD

Best Answer

i keep getting asian girls dating service i did not realise dating service were so races

Best Answer

yeah I get muslim, asian etc but its the mature one that gets to me the most. The others arent really slutty looking

Best Answer

maybe the computer knows something about your household that you dont know

Best Answer

The thing is only I use this laptop. Some of the things that pop up on here would give me cause for concern at times if anyone else used it

Best Answer

Damn disturbing if you ask me.

Best Answer

Yeah I just dont get it sometimes

Best Answer