AngryLittlePrincess AngryLittlePrincess 18-21, F 5 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Loss of a Friend

Gog dont want to keep them in a bad world

Best Answer

I guess that's a way of looking at it

Best Answer

We're not dead yet. Not all the good ones die young. You're one of the good ones. You really are. Trust me. I've been around a while now.

Best Answer

Im not that great... ive made more mistakes then i can count...

Best Answer

So have I. That's not what makes someone a bad person.

Best Answer

Mistakes do not make you who you are. They are mistakes and mistakes happen.. Do you try to learn from them?

Best Answer

Mistakes happen but do not reflect who you are. Also, you seem to be decent overall.

Best Answer

You're absolutely right! When you make a mistake you're not a bad person, you're a person who's made a mistake. You learn from it and you try to do better next time. That's all.

Best Answer

I guess... I don't find myself to be a good person or "decent" person that's all... Thanks for the comment...

Best Answer

You know what a bad person is? LucilleLucilleLucille is a bad person. You know that story was flagged and taken down? I put it back up and I will keep putting it back up and reposting in as many places as I can. Because as long as people like you think you're bad people and people like her think they're good people there is something wrong with the world. You're not a bad person. You want to see what a bad person looks like? LucilleLucilleLucille is a bad person. Not you.

Best Answer

She is not a good person you are right...

Best Answer