chiefG chiefG 18-21, M 12 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Loss of a Child

Like who? I am Muslim and I like all nationalities, and there is no discrimination in Islam. We respect all religions. You have your religion and I have mine.

Best Answer

Who sentences people to death by electric chair, lethal injection or whatever?

Best Answer

Because the USA and UK are the real terrorists in this world,and the most treacherous of humans.

Best Answer

OY! I gave my opinion of the truth,to the asker.I didnt sign anything saying my opinion has to be acceptable to you.I will speak what I know and believe to be true,as you are free to do.But I wont resort to the bitter and bile abuse you have used on me.Grow up.

Best Answer

err...remember the crusades and how christianity was spread all over the world... it is people like you lostinchicago that actually spark hatred.

Best Answer

Can we be civil please...? There is NO reason to ARGUE.

Best Answer

objection!I answered with honesty,and am entitled to do so.If anyone sees fit to abuse me for doing so,then I have the right to point out their rudeness.This is never an argument,its about foul mouthed abuse.I will always stand up against it,for my friends as well.

Best Answer

You're talking in generalities. Most Muslims peacefully co-exist with us. As is true with many groups, it's the extremists that cause the trouble and make all Muslims look bad.

Best Answer

Islam is fast and widely distributing. There are a lot dont like that.

The media always but islam as terrorism.

Don't forget that Osama benladen is originally made by US to fight Sofiat

Best Answer

Dont generalise...

Best Answer

hypothetical question, its really a matter of giving information. its a way to study people's opinions.
if you read their answers below, society is unorganized and facts are scattered everywhere. noone has a side, just a conclusions.
our society will have a great deal of time until we have peace.

Best Answer

true that!

Best Answer

us? are you a hindu?

Best Answer