lol. i guess you're wanting the "forever lazy" lounging clothes.....full body fleece with a hoodie.

Best Answer

Bahaaha oh you know me so well I'm just dying to get one of those lol

Best Answer

Because they're magic!

Best Answer

They use movie stars to convince you and do a great sales job on people. Their producta are no more fantastic than the ones you find at your local mall.

Best Answer

CUZ sweetie you're tired eyes are blurred and your better judgement has left hours ago. This is a marketing ploy that is very effective. Drunk dialing and buying.I hadshyt accumulated several workout not a chance in hells that found their fplace resting place under my bed.

Best Answer

Lol they haven't got me yet but it's a coming

Best Answer

Best Answer

To get your money.

Best Answer

Because they're marketing geniuses! They create problems you don't have, so you'll buy things you won't need! Brilliant!

Best Answer

Right! I've yet to give in to any of them but they always peek my interest

Best Answer

I've never purchased anything off television. But I've read lots where they take your credit card information and then charge you every month for something and it's almost impossible to have them stop doing it.

Best Answer

Oh wow yeah that would probably be why they seem too good to be true

Best Answer